28

Arisu's POV

We cleaned up the plates and went back to the room which opened up to the garden, since the moon was high in the sky now he had to light two lanterns on the room to give some light.
"So how does it work?" He asked
"You've never gotten a massage before?" I asked dumbfounded
He just stared
"Okay maybe your not as spoiledishhh a si thought you might've been" I thought
"I'm spoiled?"
"No no! Not like 'you spoiled brat' as in like you would have a lot of money to have someone massage you daily" I explained but he didn't seem to get it so I waved him off and began to lay out a futon.
"Let's see do you own any oils?" I asked
I was getting more nervous by the minute.
"Oils? I think in the cabinet to your left"
I got up and opened the tall cabinet and saw many trays and bottled herbs and stuff....I scanned the cabinet until I saw 'Sakura oil' wow...I've seen rose oil and Eucalyptus oil and such but never Sakura oil.
"How did you get this? Sakura oil?? They don't even sell such things in the world of the living" I pulled the bottle out it was pink due to the color of the flower.
"We make it from our own flowers" he said.
"Wow I bet you it's really awesome" I smiled at the bottle.
I went back and sat down.
"Okay so...don't make me more nervous than I am already and make it harder for me okay" I scolded him he didn't even know what was going on.
"Lay down face down and put you head to either side you could obviously breath and I need you to take...off...just your top of your kimono so I can work on your back I'll step out and let me know when you're ready" I said and walked out the room.
On the other side of the door I felt myself feel so nervous...butterflies? No? Yes? Ughh...why would I offer such things! I slightly tapped my head scolding myself. Breath...it's fine...it's just a massage. Think of how much it'll help him relax so he can get a good sleep and have a more relaxed day to day.
"Alright" I heard from the other side.
I breathed one for time. I opened the door and closed it behind me and went to blow out the lanterns so only the moon light was lighting the room coming from the opening of the garden.
I raised the blanket to cover his legs and lower torso only leaving his back expose.
"Alright if ever you feel any pain let me know don't hesitate to tell me" I said and lightly out some oil in my hands to warm it up and I lightly placed my hands in his back. I felt him tense up for a few seconds and then he relaxed.
I started with his neck massaging the neck down to his shoulders. The neck can hold so much pressure and one may not even be aware of it. His muscles were so tensed...he probably never has breaks does he. I moved in to the upper back when I felt his neck muscles were more relaxed.
On his back I felt many muscle knots which are only caused by overuse of the muscles. I began to massage his whole back and use different movements
(idk whatever you want go crazy in here)
I finally began making circular motions to with my thumbs and moved to extend his arms to the sides.
Arm muscles are very important and very easy to injure.
His face was facing the arm I was working in but his eyes were closed. I hope he's relaxed...he deserves a good rest.
I began massaging from the shoulder down to the elbow to the wrist and palm and fingers. Pressure points are important. His fingers were so long and slender his hands were bigger compared to mine. I did the exact same onto his other arm.
When I was done I slowly put his arms on his side. His breathing was deep and even...I think he's asleep. I took the blanket and laid it over his upper body. I closed the doors that open up to the garden and locked the and left the room not making a single noise to wake him.
"Ahh...he's asleep and I don't want to snoop in any rooms to find a place to sleep and I can't be walking around in a Seretei during the night you get in huge trouble if you're not a officer....I'll just sleep in his room it's down the hall anyways.
I opened the door and slid inside there was one lantern lighting the room.
I saw that his futon was already out. His room is huge. There's a desk ...a big closet type of cabinet I'm guessing and some more cabinet dressers around the room.
I got the lantern and took it next to me and laid in the futon. I blew out the lantern and went under the covers.
I flushed...'it smells like...cherry blossoms' I felt the warmth in my face as I snuggled into the blanket. The blanket was heavy and warm. I never felt sleep overtake me so fast...I was out like a light.