8

Arisu's POV

I opened my eyes and I was in a weird room. I looked to my right and saw Aizen sitting in a chair
  "You're awake little Arisu" he walked over
"What happened?"
"You see..you're power is big..too big for your little body and we need to take you home because if not you will become ill" he sat on my bed
  "I..I don't wanna go homee.." I began to feel sad
"No worries little Arisu remember you're going to come back I promise you that" he patted my head.
  I nodded
"Now come on everyone is waiting" he lifted me up and took me.
  We arrived at a place and Captains and Lieutenant were there..
  "Apa...Uki" I got off Aizen and ran too Ukitake he quickly lifted me up.
  "Hey hey!" He hugged me ..I heard his voice crack. My heart hurt..
  I felt my tears stinging my eyes
"Whose gonna watch you when you're sick...and and whose gonna be your helper " I cried
  "No no don't worry about me! I will be here waiting for you to come see me!" He began to set me down.
  "I don't want to leave you..apa..you're my only apa.." I cried and hiccuped
The scene caused a few to frownz
  "You know I never had a daughter but then...I met you. I have never been so happy in my years of living here than when I was watching over you. When I saw you dancing today with water and your powers I was so proud of you" he caresses my faced wiping my tears.
  "I am going to stay here and I am going to wait for you to come back okay, you promise me you will come back one day I don't care how long it takes" he took out his pinky and I gave him mine too.
   "Alright come on" he walked me to the gate and gave me a little bag with a few things in there.
  "Here" a voice said behind me
I turn to see...a Sakura flower.
"Kuchiki ..Taichou" I grabbed the Sakura flower.
  "You said you wanted to take one home so here you go" he handed it to me.
  I bowed.
"Little Arisu" Aize squatted down infront of me.
"You shouldn't use this book now...but in here are various of spells that will come in handy to you...and this...is your wand okay take good care of it and when you come back you show me everything you've learned" he patted my head.
  I got closer to the gate.
"Thank you everyone for being so kind to me...I can't wait to be back..and thank you Hitsugaya Taichou for saving me the day I first arrived here" I bowed and a few waved.
  "Love you apa.." I said and let go of his hand.
  "Take this child it's for the gate so you can pass" he gave me a little pill.
  I took it and I was on my way.

~•~•~•

"What was the pill" Byakuya questioned Kurotsuchi suspiciously.
"Memory loss" he simply answered
"What!" A few questioned
"Head Captain decided it was best for her not to remember as she might struggle or try coming back somehow" Ukitake answered plainly and was the first to leave the site.
  After that day everyone went back to their regular day to day. Ukitake never forgot Arisu and the mark she left in his heart. He waited for his child to come back someday ..grown and strong.

•~•~•~

Arisu's POV

I crossed the gate and landed inside a shop..
"Eh?"
"Ohhh hello Kurosaki sam I'm Uraraha Kisuke"
"H-hello.." I began to feel drowsy
"I'll be taking your bag for a while" he said and everything went black.

~•~•~
I woke up and looked around...huh??
This isn't...my room..it's..it's ichi's room..
I got up from the bed and made my way downstairs..my head hurts.
I went downstairs.
"Arisu!!!" I was tackled
"Where were you!! You cannot run away like that!!!" My elder cousin ichigo was suffocating me in his arms ichigo is a year older than me.
"Huh?? Run away?" I rubbed my head
"Karin and Yuzu were so worried!" He held my shoulders
"Ichigo let her go she hit her head pretty hard" my uncle Isshin walked over.
"What happened..??" I can't even recall what happened but the time I went out to get ice cream..
"AriAri..you had told me you were going out to get ice cream but you never came back...days passed and we had to put a police report but luckily a good shop owner Samaritan came to us saying he found you in the sidewalk and saw that you had your tiny coin purse with your school ID in there thank god you carry that around!!" He crushed me in his arms
"C-cant b-breath u-ncle!" I wheezed
"Sorry sorry..I don't remember much I guess I hit my head pretty hard?" I scratched my head and they both nodded at me disappointed but smiled right afterwards.
"Well come in let's get you to bed and head to school tomorrow to talk about your absences" isshin hurried me upstairs to the room i share with ichigo.
"Okay..calm downnn" I giggled feeling like something was missing but I couldn't point my finger on it.

~•~•~•~•~•~
{ 10 years later } Present }

*ringgg ringgg*
"Ichigo turn the damn alarm offfff.." I groaned and turned
"No..it's your turn" he groaned
"Ughhhhhh" I sat up and smacked the alarm clock off.
"Yes go on break it and you're getting a new one" he spoke
...I was in no mood for sassy ness this early in the morning
I grabbed my pillow and chucked it across the room at him
"What is your problem!" He yelled
I just stared at him passively
He returned it after a while.
"Uncle is coming" I said
"Huh" not even 5 seconds later
"I-CHI-GOOOOO" Isshin shot through the door.
I yelled and covered my self in my blankets as I was in my night tank top and shorts.
"GET OUT OLD MAN ARI ISNT EVEN DRESSED YET!" Ichigo kicked him in the stomach
"But..but youuu always see Ari-Chan het dressed and at night why can I not I'm her father in a way!!!!" Isshin cried!
"....OUT YOU PERV!!!" Ichigo locker him out
"Jesus..." I sighed and got out of the bed
I opened the closet and got my clothes...sometimes I do changed in the room and sometimes I don't me and Ichigo don't mind it anymore we've been sharing a room since we were kids.
But since I am getting older and...developing since I've been 'blessed' per say I've been changing in the restroom more frequently now.
"Arisu.." ichigo spoke as he was buttoning his shirt
"Hmm" I hummed still half asleep
"Your hair color is (y/h/c) but that white strand at the top of your hair is becoming even more noticeable when did that start?" I looked over at the mirror and he wasn't wrong
"Honestly I'm not sure myself??" I shrugged we were both confuse.
  I quickly went to the restroom changed and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went into Karin and Yuzu's room to wake them up.
   "Wake up loves it's time to get up" I turned on their night lights and left their room.
  I walked back into my room to put on the annoying thigh high socks. I grabbed my comb and brushed my hair. This white strand really is becoming very noticias compared to my hair color...but I like it!
  White hair..? Hmmm I want to remember something but I can'. I shrugged
   "I'll go get our bags ready" I spoke to ichigo
  "Thank you!" He shouted
  I went downstairs to see Yuzu cooking already..my little sweetheart
   "Hurry and come eat Ari" I nodded
~•~•~•~