36

This chapter is dedicated to AnimeLover177582 Who has been the cutest fan ever!❣️

Arisu's POV

I hate to say it but...Byakuya is getting very injured...by his own Zanpakto in order to get a hit on this man.
I didn't plan on showing him here...but I guess I have to.
I've been working on this since the day he gave me his petals when I left Soul Society.
Byakuya arm was shaking...a slash across his chest. My heart was racing...I felt intense fear in my body. He fights very aggressively yet he looks so graceful. He gets injured and barely even flinches. I know he's in pain.
I looked the Tsukishima guy...and he locked eyes with me.
'Here he comes..' I mumbled
Byakuya eyes widened when Tsukishima left his field of view...
"Ari-!" Byakuya didn't finish when he saw the mans blade nearing my neck...until pink petals...blocked his hit.
The two men were stunned. White light engulfed me once again and I flashed stepped away from the man and infront of Byakuya.
"I was gonna show you this technique later on...but I guess plans changed. I made this technique based off your Szenbonzakura when you gifted me a few of your petals remember that" I said and the light disappeared from around me..

*byakuya could not pry his eyes off the girl standing before him*

"I haven't really mastered it yet or perfected it...I struggle with it, I can't seem to ever stabilize my hit but we don't have time now do we" I chuckled lightly.

"Bloom Szenbo-Kura" I said and the man began to walk to me with a sly smirk.
"My my...so beautiful" the man spoke.
I raised my hands to his chest and waited till he got closer.
"Kido??" He smirked.
My palm glowed pink...I suddenly felt warmth on my back and my left arm being held and guided. I felt like if sparks flew through my body.
I looked back lightly to the side to see Byakuya. He only looked at me with his eyes...I could finally read them.
"Hmm" I nodded and turned back to the man infront of me.
"I can't do Kido" I stated and opened my palm.

The petals shot out from my palm straight through the man creating a huge gaping hole in his chest

The man fell to his knees gasping.
"I-I never thought you would ughh like this" he staggered.

"I used to think battle was something you trained for and went into fully prepared" Byakuya stepped forward.
"But today for the first time in this battle I experienced the ecstasy of being in the moment between life and death...thank you..I enjoyed our battle" He finished and Taukishima fell face forward.

I looked at byakuya...my palm was bleeding due to the petals, but not too bad. He turned to me and looked at my arm.
"It's nothing...you're petals are just very sharp" I waved him off chuckling.
"But you on the other hand..." I said and made my way to him...my outfit dragged against the floor.
I lifted his hand in my palms.
"Repara y Sana" I said and the light appeared and slowly healed his wounds the blood disappearing.
After I finished I moved his wrist just to double check everything was good.
"Is that fine? You feel any pain" I looked up to his grey orbs.
"No pain it feels fine" he moved his wrist as well.
"Thank you for helping me...for all I know
My technique could have backfired completely" I fiddled with my thumbs.

"All I did was keep you steady the rest was all you" He closed his eyes

"No...if it wasn't for you petals I wouldn't have had this technique"  I went to grab his Zanpakto which he swiftly let go but watched me carefully.
I ran my palm across the Zanpakto.
"You have a beautiful power...I've always been in love with Sakura trees...and today was the first time I've seen you use your power up close...it was so nice to see" I smiled and kept staring at his Zanpakto.
"That was a exquisite technique you showed me, I'm glad I was the first to see it" He closed his eyes once more and a small smile appeared upon his lips.

"I'm glad as well, I hope you're willing to help me perfect it Kuchiki Taichou" I sent him a playful wink.
He stared for a moment before his rare "hmpf" and a smile.
My smile grew and the box we were inside began disappearing. I was slightly startled by the noise and moved closer to Byakuya. He didn't move and just looked around.
"Should we find the others?" I looked up to him and he nodded.
"Find the others I'm going to go check on Rukia" he said and I nodded.
'Aww his such a caring brother' I smiled to myself.

I walked to an opening and found Ikkaku and Renji and Zaraki and Toshiro.
"O-oh Arisu!" Renji noticed new first.
"Hey handsome" I saluted with two fingers and a playful wink. He flushed slightly.
"Where's Taichou?" He mumbled looking away.
"He will be back he went to check on Rukia" I said.
"Women when did you change" Zaraki asked.
"Mid fight...my Zanpakto is very fashionista" I sighed looking at my clothes.
I decided to walk over to Toshiro.
"Are you hurt?" I asked him and he turned.
"No I'm fine, and you?" He looked down to my arm.
"It's nothing few scratches and that's it" I smiled.
"What are you carrying him around for" I glared at a Fullbring blondie in a block of ice.
"To make him undo the box Ichigo is in but he says he cant" Toshiro sighed.
I pulled one of the long pins in my hair that came with the outfit. The end was pretty sharp if you ask me.
I held it against the kids cheek aggressively.
"You can't undo the box you say? You won't? Ehhh?" I got near his face questioning him.
"I-I can't!" He shouted. I pushed the pin more.
"Stop Arisu" Toshiro pulled me back lightly.
"Hmpf" I crossed my arms and looked at the box.
"E-Eh?" I saw the box crack...and then exploded...
The spiritual pressure being released was immense.
"Ichigo..."
Suddenly everyone began to walk away..
"W-where are y'all going?" Rukia asked once she was up.
"We wanted to make sure what Ichigo's choice was" Toshiro spoke
"What do you mean?" I asked
Rukia and everyone had a hesitant look.
"What.." I glared.
Renji finished explaining...and had a hesitant look. Everyone was like waiting for my response.
"....I'm sure otōsan had his reasons, if he didn't want him to figure it out he could've easily not given him an explanation and plus he's a smart man he did it for the safety of Soul Society...but Ichigo isn't the kind to turn his back over something like this, I'm upset you guys actually doubted his choice" I crossed my arms and sighed.
"It's not that we doubted his choices but just having the fact that everyone hid this from him-" I cut Rukia off

"Still...were 'friends'...were not enemies of any of the sort. Don't doubt him always keep your faith in him because no matter what Ichigo will always be there for you all. That's just the kind of man he is neh" I smiled at them.
Toshiro sighed and smiled.
"You've gotten wiser..." he smiled
"I've just have had a lot of time to think" I closed my eyes.
"Also...could one of you do me the favor of asking the Head Captain if I could please visit soon..." I fiddled with my hands.
"I'll make sure the message gets across" Toshiro nodded.
"AHHHH SHIROOO~~ Thank YUUII~~~" I finally let out and grabbed the boy rubbing my cheeks against his.

"Oi...." he growled.
"Hehehe sorryyy I finally caved" I laughed.
"I'll make sure Ichigo finishes the job" I looked at them and they nodded.
"I'll stay with her" Rukia spoke and Byakuya nodded and they left but not before staring at her once more.