23

Ichigo's POV

It's been about 4 weeks of recuperation and physical therapy for Arisu. It's been painful and a lot of strain but it was needed in order for her muscles to become stronger. She was walking now just and has been attending school again and back with her dance lessons. She missed out on a lot so she was practicing nonstop downstairs every night.
I would see her wrap her feet with bandages constantly.
Every weekend we head to Uraraha's and train with our zanpakto's and fighting.
Last week we had a little incident with two 'Arrancars' who had came and luckily Arisu was at PT (physical theraphy) because it was very bad...I was injured with many others.
*ding ding*
The lunch bell rang.

Arisu's POV
"Finally lunch!!" I groaned.
"I'll go get some paper towels really quick" Ichigo said and got up I connected our desk together and began to open our bags and setting our food out.
There was so much fiddling and murmuring outside the door.
"The hell..." I groaned and looked at the door...so many spiritual pressures.
The door slammed opened.
My eyes widened...
"Oh-....OHHHHH!" I set up straight
"Toshiro...Renji....Rangiku...Ikkaku...Yumichika!" Ichigo yelled in suprise as he came back with napkins.
It's shiroooo!!! I yelled in my head...I looked at my wrist. In the gift basket I got from the captains when I left Soul Society had little gifts from everyone. Shiro gave me a beautiful bracelet...I never got the chance to thank anybody for their gifts.

I looked up and literally got ready to pounce

"SHIROOOOO~"
I tackled the white haired boy...I love this dude. "Shiroooooo~~~~ I missed youuuuu!!" I was doing cheek rub with his face..
"Arisu!! Stop!!!!" He was fighting it.
"I loved your braclettttt!!! It wear it daily!" He sat up and was rubbing his head from the hit...but I didn't move nor was I planning to move.
"Can you get off now" he groaned rubbing his head.
"Mmhhh" I nodded no. I had my arms around his neck and was sitting sideways in his laps. As much as I want to I cannot get myself to leave Toshiro...I always want to be next to him it weird, but I don't mind it but he does and it's hilarious.
"Get off." He had a tick mark..
"Y-you d-didn't—-m-miss m-me...I s-see" I made fake tears form and I let go and run...
"I-oi!" He stuttered with wide eyes.
"Ohh Hitsugaya Taichou you made a girl cry" Ikkaku teased
"I didn't! Ugh! Forget it" he growled.
I ran to Matsumoto and hugged her.
"Ooiii Taichou you're so mean come Arisu we'll bathe together later" she hugged me and the men froze you could feel the tension.
"Reallyyy!!" I smiled.
"Yessss!!" She smiled
We began jumping "sleepoverrrr!!"
The guys had slight blushes over their faces.
Later Rukia appeared from the Damn window and took ichigo with her.
I lead everyone to our house.
"Hey Renji!" I slowed down to be next to him..
"How you been" he smiled.
"Good! I had to do so much painful physical therapy...but honestly I've never felt better!" I punched the air.
He chuckled.
"How's byakuya?" I asked I noticed how I felt a little nervous to ask.
"Not much change, he seems more quieter than usual, but aside from that not much"
I nodded as I listened.
"By the way if you don't mind me asking..." Renji scratched his head yet everyone's slowed their walking and grew a little closer..
'Okayyy..??' I thought
"We were all curious...what was in that box Taichou have you...everyone was curious rumors started going around and all but we were all curious i-if you d-dont mind" he waved his hands.
"Nooo not at all!!" I smiled
"Go up through that window and I'll show you!" I pointed to the window and made my way inside the house and up the stairs.
I ran upstairs and they were climbing up the window.
(Let's day for the sake of the fan fiction since Ichigo and Arisu share a room the room is bigger okay:))

I pulled out cushions for the to sit on and went to my shelf and got the luxurious leather small box.
Everyone grew closer curiously even Toshiro.
I opened and a light pink light glowed.
"The hell is that?" Ikkaku stared.

"Byakuya gave me this box with a small letter stating if I was ever in trouble and had no other resolution to use these" I lifted the box closer to them

"What are they warding off pebbles?" Yumichika stared at the box curiously.

"Mmhh..they are petals of his Szembonzakura.." I smiled they froze

"What!! Let me SEE!" Renji grabbed the box from me. He went to touch it and I got up knowing well...
"OUCH!!!" He yelled I had the bandaid in my hand already.
I sat and grabbed his hand..I quickly closed the box before anyone else touched it.
"that's was very thoughtful of Kuchiki Taichou" Yumichika scratched his chin.
I grabbed Renjis huge hand and faved the palm up. He flushed lightly.
I put the band aid on and he rubbed his finger lightly. I giggled.

"Don't go too crazy with your thoughts..." I looked over at them as I was putting the box back.
"The first time I went too Soul Society...I was meeting every Squad I don't know if you guys remember that...but I vaguely remember that when I went to Squad 6. I was wandering around and he was in his late wife's shrine. I'm sure you know that story but regarding the awakening of my powers I was able to communicate spiritually with his late wife and relay some messages to him from her behalf it seemed to have provided him the closure he needed. I feel like maybe he was replaying me for that time with his gift" I went to sit back down.
"Ooohhh now that makes sense" Yumichika nodded...

"I think otherwise" Renji stayed bluntly.
"Eh?" We looked at him.
"I think captain might consider you actually his 'friend'" he looked at us
'Friend'...hmmm didn't like the way the word came out I thought.
"Kuchiki Byakuya befriending a human" Rangiku laughed
"I mean remember! He let you use his manor as your practicing room...then he bought you those $4,000 dollar shoes ...what else he even almost died protecting you from Aizen!" He Renji was just stating stuff
"He bought you WHAT!!" A voice boomed from the door it was Ichigo and Rukia
I quickly patted for Rukia to sit with me.
"Calm down Ichigo that's nothing for Nee-sama, the kimono he gets for me are around $10,000" Rukia tapped her chin thinking.
"Whattt!!" He yelled even I looked at her...is he crazy!!
"He did mention something at the Sogyoku hill...after he spoke with me to you to didn't he" Rukia looked at me
"That's true!" Ichigo looked at me
I was starting to feel warmth rose but I pushed it away...no no I'm not doing this.
"He said he felt scared when he thought you were going to get injured" Rukia spoke.
"Well maybe he does consider me as a friend then I mean is that so bad everyone needs friends even the quietest ones...it's nice to have the feeling of knowing you have someone you can rely on...someone you can trust and vent too in the thoughts times" I shrugged my shoulder making it seem like it was no big deal to end this conversation but in the inside my mind was racing....
"True" Renji nodded
"That was beautiful Arisu-san...just like your features" Yumichika clutched his heart.
I rolled my eyes and laughed.
"So where are y'all staying" I asked.
"I'm staying here in the closet that's my bedroom" Rukia smirked and i laughed.
"I'm staying with Uraraha" Renji spoke.
"Me and Yumichika will find a place" Ikkaku spoke.
Matsumoto didn't know where to stay..
"How about Rukia you take my bed yess, and I'll make arrangements with Inoue for me and Matsumoto and Shirooooo~~" I jumped to him but this time he did catch he and shoved me down so I was hugging his waist...
"So meannnnn...." I sighed..
"What's your deal with Toshiro leave him alone Arisu!" Ichigo scolded me and was about to move me.
"Move me...see what happens" Ichigo stood still and scoffed and sat on his bed.
"Shiro saved my life when I was younger he protected me all the way...he's my heroooooo" I sang and everyone laughed as Toshiro flushed and groaned.