-2-

Ahhhhhh I'm such an idiott!!!! How could I forget his cute face?!!! Wait. How come he didn't recognize me? Calm down. I guess it will take time. Jin did say I looked different back then. Well compared to him. He has a baby face...ahahahahaha. 

 Time for lunch :)

I grabbed a salad and stood in the middle of the caferteria, looking for a table to sit in until....

" Y/N!!!!!!!!"

I looked around to where the voice came from and it was Jimin. He had the same smile on and he went up to me, pulled my arm and led me to his table....where Taehyung was sitting.

" I saw you and you looked lonely. You can sit with us," he patted the empty seat next to him.

I just stood there. I was being nervous again. 

" Give up Jimin. She doesn't want to sit next to you or be near you. Just leave her alone. It looks like she's better off alone," Taehyung said in a cold tone.

" You think so.." Jimin look disappointed.

" No!!!"

" What," Jimin asked.

" It's not that I don't want to sit next to you Jimin. I like y....... I mean I would love to sit with you, ya know," I said shyly.

I sat down and ate my salad quietly. 

" I'm leaving," Taehyung said, lifting his tray.

" Wait, why?"

" Jimin, come on. We are making her uncomfortable. She's not saying a word. And it's just awkward. Plus, I don't like shy and quiet people. They give me weird vibes," he left.

Jimin turned to me.

" He didn't mean that. He's usually not like this. He's so cheery and funny. I don't know why he's acting like this. But he is right about one thing. You don't talk much. I mean we have the same four classes in the morning."

" I'm sorry. And I'm not uncomfortable around you, ya know. I just get nervous alot. It's been a problem since I was a kid. Don't worry. I get nervous talking to new people," I said finishing my salad.

" Oh. But you can always talk to me," he smiled, patting my head.

I blushed harder than this morning.

" I....I....I...I would love to be your friend, ya know!!!!"

I couldn't believe I screamed that.

" You say ya know when you're nervous, right? You say it all the time when you talk," he scratched the back of his head.

" Yeah," I chuckled softly.

" And yeah. I would love to be your friend....ya know."

 We both laughed.

" I'm back," Taehyung growled.

" Why? I thought you were gone for good," Jimin chuckled.

" Wow, you are so funny Jimin. Meet me at my locker and you'll see what kind of humor I'm playing," Taehyung glared at Jimin.

" Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!"

Why are people calling me. It's my first day. 

" Yeah," I turned my head and saw my brother running towards me like he hasn't seen me this morning.

" I was looking for you. I knew you had this lunch period," he hugged me.

" How?" I asked out of curiousity.

" Well long story short, I might have convinced your guidance counselor to change your lunch to the same period as mine. Don't kill me," Jin shrieked. 

I stood up with my fist clenched and whispered into his ear.

" Thank you."

Jin stood there frozen and shocked. Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other with confusion.

" Well, what were you going to ask me?"

" Ummm how did you know? You know what never mind. Come on sit with us," Jin pointing at the table where Hobi, Joonie, Yoongi and a kid I never seen before sitting there. 

I looked at Jimin and he smiled.

" Alright," I waved goodbye to Jimin and Taehyung. But Taehyung looked at me with disgust. 

" Jin, I think we need to talk later about something," I said pulling his shirt.

He looked back and nodded.

" Hey everyone," I smiled.

" Y/N!!!!"

Hobi, Joonie, and Yoongi hugged me tightly like they have never seen me in years. The boy waved at me and started to talk to Joonie. He looked like a cute bunny. I wanted to pinch his cheeks. 

" Where were you," Yoongi asked.

" I was sitting with Jimin and Taehyung," I pointed at the table where I sat with them, but they were gone.

They all looked at each other with guilt in their faces.

" You should stay away from Taehyung, Y/N," Hobi suggested.

" What? Ok, this is why I wanted to talk to Jin about Taehyung because he knew Taehyung was here. But all of you knew. We need to talk. All of you! No excuses!"