-29-

Jimin POV:

As I walking to the parking lot to my car, I heard my name being yelled out behind me. I turned to see Y/n running toward me.

" What are you doing here," I asked.

" I wanted to help you. It's probably a lot of stuff to carry," she explained.

" Alright," I know I sounded cold, but I didn't want to be alone with her. When I saw her in that bathing suit, I felt a spark light up in my chest. She looked so magnificent. But when she was with Taehyung, I completely forgot that they were in a relationship. I had to stop falling for her. Taehyung and her were my friends. I wanted them to be happy.

And THATS WHAT I'M GOING TO DO. I'M GOING TO MOVE ON.

Even when it hurts.

" Hey Jimin..."

" Yeah," I looked at her as I was opening the trunk.

" I know you like me," I heard those words correctly. How did she find out? I tried to not make it obvious.

" I do?"

I asked a question to not respond her statement.

" Please Jimin. Can we talk about it?"

I didn't want to talk about it. I know exactly what she's going to say. She's going to reject me and say she's in love with Taehyung. That's it.

" Jimin," I interrupted her.

" Y/n... you don't have to talk about it. It would be the best if we don't and forget about it."

I carried the soda package until Y/n screamed...

" NO!"

I looked at her face and she looked like she wasn't going to go anywhere until we finish the conversation. I placed the sodas on the ground and leaned against the car.

" Yes. I do like you. I like you more than just a friend. But I know you and Taehyung are in love with each other. You guys knew each other since you were kids. You guys were meant to be. I'm not trying to ruin your relationship. I want you guys to be happy," I bowed my head.

It was silent for a minute. Then I felt a pair of hands on my face. I looked up to see her smiling.

" Jimin... you don't have to hide your feelings from me or Taehyung. You already know what I'm going to say, so I won't. I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry that I can't return your feelings, but it doesn't mean we can't be friends. I don't want you to distance yourself from me or Taehyung because I don't want to lose my best friend. You were the first one to talk to me. You were the first one to invite me to sit with you in lunch. You were the first one to make me feel confident with my dancing. I am grateful for that. So please don't hide from me. Because I know I will get hurt and so will Taehyung."

Her words eased me. I never saw this coming. I'll do my best to erase all my feelings and start from scratch.

I feel more free than ever.

" Thank you," I smiled.

" Come here. Friends can hug right?"

We hugged each other as friends and I'm glad we still are.

" So I'm going to carry the snacks," Y/n's arm was filled with snacks.

We talked the whole way back to our beach spot and I'm glad we did until a question popped in my head.

" How did you know I liked you?"

" Rose told me in a way. She made it kinda obvious at first," Y/n slightly chuckled. " Don't get mad at her please."

" I was never going to."

" Since we're friends and I just told you about not hiding anything. ROSE LIKES YOU! SHE DIDN'T WANT TO TELL YOU BECAUSE SHE FELT BAD THAT SHE ENDED YOUR FRIENDSHIP QUICKLY! AND NOW I GUESS WHEN SHE TOLD ME ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS FOR ME, SHE SEEMED UPSET," she bursted out.

Rose likes me. Wow. The first girl I ever crushed on likes me. I'm an idiot.

" Thanks for telling me... also I had a crush on her since last year but stopped since I met you," I told her.

" Wow," she said. Exactly my thought.

We both looked at each other and smiled. Even though we didn't finish that conversation, we still had something to talk about.

As we got there, I saw Taehyung with a little smile plastered on his face. He didn't seem upset or mad. I smiled at him and sat in my spot while Y/n sat next to the girls.

Taehyung, out of nowhere, sat right beside me and hugged me. I looked at him with confusion.

" I hope you and Y/n had a nice talk," he whispered.

" We did."

" What did you guys talk about?"

I looked at Y/n and she nodded her head yes.

" Did you know that I liked Y/n?"

Taehyung wasn't shocked or surprised in any manner. He was pretty calm.

" I had a feeling you did."

I was scared of his reaction.

" It's okay Jimin. I'm not mad and I won't do anything to you either."

" Really? Cuz I thought you were going to threaten me or something like ' Stay away from her' or ' don't touch her'. Something like that," I scratched the back of my head.

" Well... I would say that. But I trust you and Y/n. So I have nothing to worry about."

I was glad to hear those words from him.

I smiled and went to the cooler to grab a Coke Cola. As I was opening the can, I went over to Taehyung and asked...

" Do you like the beach?"

" Bitch?"

" No. Beach."

" Bitch?" I was surprised that Taehyung didn't understand me.

" NO! THE BEACH! LIKE THE OCEAN AND SAND. THE ONE RIGHT HERE," I sighed.

" Oh! Yes I do," we both laughed.

Jin POV:

The sun was setting above the ocean horizon.

Everyone got up and raised their hands at the sun so they could feel the warmth of the burning star.

Jisoo was so concentrated at the beautiful view that her feet touched the cold water shore.

I ran to her and stopped her from going deeper to the ocean.

" Jin..."

Her voice trembled and I wondered why, but then I noticed that I was back hugging her and my chin was on her shoulder.

I backed off and scratched the back of my head. I turned my head to the side, so she wouldn't see my red face.

" I'm so sorry..."

" It's okay Jin. I just wanted to see this amazing view." She smiled as she sat down at the wet sand.

" Jisoo... the sand. It's we-"

" I know. Don't worry," I sat right next to her.

We watched the sun go down and the stars appeared onto the clear black sky.

---------
" Jin. Wake up. It's getting really dark. The others left."

The next thing I knew was that I woke up by Jisoo's sweet voice.

I looked up and saw her beautiful face  looking upon me. The more I see her, the more I want to spend my time with her.

It's a good thing that the others left.

" So Jisoo... do you want to walk around or go home."

" I would love to. But wouldn't the others be waiting for us?"

" Nope," I smiled.