-8-

Y/N POV:

I was waiting patiently for the bus while scrolling down on the school website. It looked like they have an Fanstagram account. I clicked the link and found something shocking.

Honk Honk

" Y/N. Don't tell me you're going home by yourself," Jimin yelled across the street.

" Yes," I waved.

He kept honking his car for two minutes straight. If he keeps this up, someone is going to call the cops.

" Ahhhh ok, I'll go with you," I ran to his car.

Taehyung was in the passenger seat and he looked pissed. I slowly got in and pulled Jimin's hair.

" Owww! What was that for," he pouted.

" What else?! You were honking your car for more than a minute. Thank god no one called the police on you for disturbing," I scolded him.

" Fine. I won't do it again," Jimin smiled.

" Can we go now," Taehyung looked Jimin.

" Yeah. But we are going to drop off Y/N first," Jimin started the car.

" What?! Oh come on. We waited for her for way too long and I want to go home," Taehyung gave Jimin a death stare.

" Aishhh stop being a baby. You have to be gentleman all the time Taehyung."

It was silent for a while and I really wanted to talk to Taehyung. I couldn't help myself and tapped his shoulder. He didn't respond. I tapped his shoulder again.

" What do you want," he scoffed.

I was terrified because of his face expression and his cold tone.

" Nothing," I looked at the window.

" Why are you so cold toward her? God, Taehyung, what's wrong with you? She probably just wanted to talk to you about something," Jimin stopped the car. " What were you going to tell him Y/N?"

" I was just going to apologize," I stared at Jimin.

" Why apologize," Taehyung asked.

" Because I know you wanted to go home, and it's my fault that I didn't convince Jimin that I didn't need a ride when I could have taken the bus. I'm sorry for whatever I did to make you dislike me. I'm sorry to be a bother to you," I got out of the car.

" Y/N!!!!!!!"

I just kept walking, ignoring both of them even though I was walking the wrong direction.

" Y/N please stop walking away," Taehyung said.

I ignored him.

" Stop right now," Taehyung pushed me against a light post.

I turned my head to the side, avoiding eye contact.

" Fine, you don't have to look at me, but please listen to me. I'm sorry for acting like a jerk. I shouldn't have acted that way. You're right. You didn't do anything to deserve this," he was breathing heavily.

" Why then? Why treat me like," I cried. " We were best friends."

Taehyung hesitated and looked down.

" Tell me what happened between us because I can't remember," I lifted his chin up.

" You don't know," he looked straight into my eyes.

" No."

" Then it was for a good reason. If I told you, you'll hate me."

" No I won't. Please tell me," I placed my hands on his face.

He grabbed my wrist and we headed to the car.

" Go inside please," Taehyung said.

I did as he said. This time, it was silent and awkward. He still didn't tell me. Why is everyone hiding stuff from me. I hate this.

....

" We're here," Jimin said.

" Thank you," I got out.

" Have a good day Y/N," Jimin slightly smiled.

" Wait! Do you want to stay for a while? It's the least I could do since you gave me a ride," forgetting Taehyung wanted to go home.

Jimin looked at Taehyung.

" I'm fine. Thank you. Plus Taehyung wants to go anyways," Jimin waved.

 Taehyung whispered something to Jimin.

" Really," Jimin's face lit up.

" What happened?"

" Can we still go," he asked.

" The offer still stands," I smiled.

Jimin parked his car and we entered my house. I noticed that Taehyung looked nervous. His whole body was shaking. 

" I'm home and I brought two of my friends," my voice echoed through the house.

" There you are. I was worried about y...What are they doing here," Jin changed his tone.

" They are my friends and I owe them because they gave me a ride to school and home," I answered.

" Ok. Well, I'm going to be in my room. Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok  are coming in a bit," I noticed Jin glaring at Taehyung.

" So... I should have planned this before. I have no idea what to do," I chuckled.

" It's ok," Jimin patted my shoulder.

We just sat in the living room, looking at each other weirdly. Jimin did a funny face that made me and Taehyung laugh.

" Well, are you guys hungry? I have snacks."

" Yeah," Taehyung said.

" Come with me and Jimin, is it ok if you can wait for us. And do you want anything?"

"No thanks and yeah I'll be fine."

Taehyung and I went to the kitchen and we found Jin stuffing his face with chicken drumsticks.

" There's still more snacks," he weirdly went up the stairs.

I bursted out laughing, but Taehyung was frozen. I never saw this side of him...scared. He's always serious and mean.