-30-

Jin POV:

" Shall we," I offered my hand to her. 

She held my hand and looked away as I caught her blushing. I blushed at that sight. She was so beautiful. I didn't want her to hide her face from me. I lifted her chin up with my finger and smiled. We stared at each other for the longest time.  

" Let's go," we walked along the boardwalk and saw couples dancing in the middle of the road while a guitarist played a slow song.

Jisoo watched them with excitement. I grabbed her and placed my other hand on her hips. She looked shocked, but she then followed my lead. As the smooth and relaxing music came up, Jisoo buried her head into my chest. 

I bet she could hear my heart beat as fast as when you're squeezing a stress ball extremely brisk. Our feet was in rhythm with the music.  Our movements were one. We were one. Suddenly she looks up at me. I concentrated on her lips and leaned more forward to her. 

The next thing I knew was that my lips brushed against hers. She was baffled. I didn't even confess and I JUST HAD TO KISS HER.

I walked away from the dancing circle and sat down on nearest bench and thought about my actions. WHY DID I DO THAT?! WHAT WILL SHE THINK OF ME? WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BE MY FRIEND AFTER THIS?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

" Jin..."

I didn't want to look up at her with my red face.

" Jin... I like you."

But before I could lift my head completely, she placed her soft sweet lips on mine. My heart fluttered. I pulled her closer to me.

We kissed like there was no tomorrow, but Y/n called me interrupting the most important day of my life.

" Yah!!!! Y/n, what do you want?"

" It's late. Come home with Jisoo now. Also, Taetae is trying to cook... please come now. I don't know what's he doing with a frying pan," I laughed as I heard Taehyung defending himself. " Y/n, you are so mean. I'm trying to cook for you."

Jisoo couldn't hold her laughter either.

Then Namjoon and the others start arguing on how Taehyung is only cooking for Y/n.

" I'm only cooking for Y/n because I love her," Taehyung yelled.

" Ewwww. Booooo," everyone on the other side of the phone said.

" We're coming," I ended the call.

We headed home as we held hands. 

Y/n POV:

" YAY! Jin's home," I begged him to cook.

We all pleaded for his famous and delicious recipes. We were starving. Taetae was the only one who didn't.

He left with a sigh, leaving me to feel guilty. I got up from my knees and followed Taetae to his room.

He closed the door right in front of me. I knew he was upset. I opened the door, to find his back facing me. I laid right next to him, but he moved his body farther away from me.

I used all my might to turn him over. I sat on top of him and kissed him passionately. His eyes turned from cold to warm. His hands landed on my waist.

He sat up and started to suck my neck. He looked for my sweet spot for a minute.

I let out a little moan, which felt new to me. He smirked against my skin and kept on sucking. I wanted more. Is that crazy to ask?