-13-

Taehyung POV: 

I waited for Jimin and Y/N to get their lunch like always. I scrolled down on Fansta to see if anything interesting popped up and of course puppies came up. They are so cuteeee. I want one so badly. Jimin sat down and he brought another friend...Rose. 

Where did Y/N? 

Hands covered my eyes.

" Who is this?"

" Guess," it was Y/N.

I grabbed both of her wrist and wrapped her arms around me.

" Taetae what are you doing," she let go of me. 

" I just want comfort because Jimin isn't sitting next to me anymore. The next thing you know he's going to be surrounded by girls and leave me forever," I fake cried.

Y/N and Rose started laughing.

" Aish. You're so dramatic Taehyung. Your lucky enough I'm your friend," Jimin got up and sat next to him. 

" Yay," I hugged him.

Y/n and Rose started chatting about dance practice and Jimin was just texting. I felt left out. But then I got a text message from Jimin. Seriously?! I'm next to you!!! I looked at Jimin in disappointment but he put on his puppy eyes and I just let it go.

  I punched Jimin's arm and he put his phone in his pocket. We were bored. Y/n and Rose looked like they were having fun talking about something. Jimin started pouting, making Y/n and Rose give him attention. No one can resist his puppy eyes. His eyes are somewhat big, but not his height.

" Aw Jimin. Are you bored? You poor soul," Y/n grabbed his hand. 

I was staring at their hands on top of each other, and I wasn't the one...Rose was also looking. I secretly waved at Rose and gave her hand signals to move Y/n's hand away. She smiled and nodded. 

" Hey Y/n, can you help me? I think there's something on my hair," Y/N started playing with her hair.

I put my thumbs up at Rose and smiled. She giggled and told Y/n to stop playing with her hair. Y/n looks so concentrated to find something in her hair...when there's nothing. I wanted to laugh so hard. She's so cute and friendly. She doesn't complain or say anything about looking through Rose's hair. 

" Why are you secretly talking to Rose with your hands," Jimin asked while playing with his fingers, trying to imitate me.

" I'm signaling her to stop Y/n. She looked tired," I looked back at Y/n.

" I thought of a second, you liked Rose?"

" No. I don't like anyone," I avoided eye contact with Jimin. 

" You keep staring at her," Jimin stood up.

" Who?"

" No one. I'm going now...to class," Jimin left. 

" Where's he going," Rose asked.

" He said class," I shrugged.

Y/n whispered something to Rose, and Rose left speed-walking. 

Y/n and I just sat there, not talking...what so ever. I was about to stand up to sit next to her until Jungkook surprisingly sat down next to Y/n with a bunny smile on his face.

" Hey kookie," she hugged him. Whaaaat?!!! She gave him a nickname! You guys started talking since yesterday...wait so did I. Well my nickname sounds way cuter when Y/n says it than kookie. 

He pulled out his phone and showed her something that made her laugh. I envy you Jungkook! How are you so confident with girls now? How can I approach myself to talk to one girl? One girl?!