-3-

Taehyung POV:

" You're really pretty. Did you know?"

I saw Jimin flirting with the new girl. She looked wayyyyyy uncomfortable. I'm not going to be involved in this. The more I look at her, the more I started to remember my best friend who I lost many years back. 

" Hey, stop flirting with the girl. You'll make her uncomfortable," I patted Jimin's head and sat on my seat. I didn't look at her, face to face. I want nothing to do with her. She reminds me too much of Y/N. 

" Awww!!!! Alright," Jimin pouted. 

Jimin sat next to me and we waited for our teacher to start our lesson.

" Good morning. Today we have a new student. Y/N, you can come up now."

 Once I heard her name, it was the end of me. We had to meet again. It was hard enough to see her brother everyday. Now I have class with her! I had all these thoughts running in my head that I lost balance and fell....like an idiot. 

" What's going on?!!! Taehyung!!! You again. When will you ever learn," the teacher sighed.

" Y/N. You can continue."

" Ummmm hello. I'm Kim Y/N. I like to sing and dance," she said as I was staring at her. She looked surprised. 

" Well Y/N, I know you will have a great year at XXXX University. You may take a seat now. Oh, and my apologizes. I'm Mr. Lee by the way."

How much I hated this. The reason I moved back here was because I missed my hometown and thought I would never see her after that incident.

.......

Lunch time, here I come!!!!!!

I sat waiting for Jimin to get his lunch, but he brought a little friend....Y/N.

" I saw you and you looked lonely. You can sit with us," Jimin said.

She was just standing there, waiting for someone to order her around.

" Give up Jimin. She doesn't want to sit next to you or be near you. Just leave her alone. It looks like she's better off alone."

" You think so.." Jimin said with a disappointed look.

" No!!!"

Finally she said something.

" What," Jimin asked.

" It's not that I don't want to sit next to you Jimin. I like y....... I mean I would love to sit with you, ya know," she said quietly.

This is probably the longest conversation she had so far in this school. I can't help but feel guilty. I never wanted to see her and I never wanted to be near her. 

" I'm leaving."

" Wait, why," Jimin asked.

" Jimin, come on. We are making her uncomfortable. She's not saying a word. And it's just awkward. Plus, I don't like shy and quiet people. They give me weird vibes," I said feeling culpable because I wanted her by my side, but I was never going to make the same mistake... becoming her friend.

I left and went to look for the bunny that has been hopping around the halls looking for his other friends. 

" Hey Jungkook," I waved.

" Hey V. What do you want?"

" What do you mean?!! I can't hang out with my friend," I pouted.

" But you are always hanging out with Jimin. You come and go," Jungkook said.

" Thats true, but I want to hang out with you...."

Jungkook looked around the cafeteria and found Jimin talking with Y/N. He looked at me and stared at them.

" You came looking for me because Jimin chose the girl over you," he lifted one eyebrow.

" You're right like always," I looked down.

" They look like they're getting along well," Jungkook said watching them.

Him saying that made me want to push him against a locker and steal his lunch money.

" You know I was kidding about you using me because you can't talk to Jimin. I'm glad you're hanging out with me," he smiled.

I was about to break that smile.

" Goodbye Jungkook. I think Jimin is calling me."

" No he's not calling you. Come on! That's not fair," he faked cried.

I turned around and patted his soft hair.

" Let's hang out afterschool. Just the two of us. How about laser tag? Or arcade?"

" Any is fine. I don't care," Jungkook crossed his arms.

" So nowhere. Ok. Peace."

" No. The arcade. Let's go there," he yelled.

" Alright. I'll see you afterschool," I chuckled.

I sat down on our table and waited for them to stop laughing.

" I'm back."

" Why? I thought you were gone for good," Jimin laughed as if he was a comedian on stage.

" Wow, you are so funny Jimin. Meet me at my locker and you'll see what kind of humor I'm playing," I glared at Jimin.

" Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!"

How many people know her? Oh God, it's Jin.

" Yeah," she said in a sweet tone.

" I was looking for you. I knew you had this lunch period," he hugged her and gave me a death stare that made me hide myself.

" How?" 

" Well long story short, I might have convinced your guidance counselor to change your lunch to the same period as mine. Don't kill me," Jin shrieked. 

They kept blabbing about something that I didn't care about and they left.

" Finally! They're gone," I stretched my arms.

" Why are you so mean toward Y/N. She's new to the school. Why are you being so cold-hearted towards someone you don't know?"

" Well, you don't know our history?"