-21-

Jimin POV:

I don't know why, but by the way she walking down the stairs with that outfit, it made me want to stand up and hug her.

But like the person I am, I just stood up and watched Y/n walk down the stairs to talk to Jin.

" WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?"

She looked at him with a disappointed sigh and said...

" It's just clothes."

" No. No. NO!"

Y/n was wearing this...

" Those are way too short," Jin yelled

Y/n looked down and laughed.

" You worry too much," she patted his head. 

" Yah! Y/n.."

" Yes..."

" You can wear it," he scoffed.

" I wasn't going to change anyways," she laughed.

Jin looked disappointed in himself. He shook it off  and pulled her arm toward us. I sat back down and hid my face. I think everyone saw me except for Y/n. 

" Oh hi guys," Y/n paused for a second. " Wait. Jin is this your idea."

" Hehehe...nope," Jin chuckled.

She gave him a punch in the stomach and sat down between me and Jungkook. She hugged the both of us and smiled. She looks so pretty...

AGAIN! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT?!

I pinched myself again and I found Y/n and Jungkook's eyes on me.  I noticed that I pinched myself too hard that my nail cut my skin, causing a little blood to appear. She took my arm and we headed to the bathroom.

" Do I have to say this again," she grabbed a first aid kit.

She took a cotton ball and soaked it with alcohol. She gently patted the cotton ball to my tiny scar and cleaned it. Then she placed a Band-Aid and hit my head.

" What was that for?!"

" For hurting yourself," she sighed.

" I didn't mean to," I bowed my head.

" Then why did you do it?"

"Cuz every time I see you, I can't stop thinking about you. You are so pretty and it hurts me to even say I have feelings for you when I'm losing feelings for the girl I have been waiting for. But ever since you came into  my life, I have been distracted. But you like Taehyung, and I want you. But I can't do that to a friend."

"Jimin. Are you okay? You're not saying anything," Y/n tapped me.

" What?"

" You didn't answer my question."