-9-

Taehyung POV:

Why can't I move? It's ok. Jin didn't do or say anything to you. Calm down. Y/N is staring at me.

" Taehyung, are you okay?"

I looked back to see her face and smiled nervously.

" I'm okay. Don't worry about it."

" Ok, well do you like chips or cookies?" she was searching through the pantry.

" Anything is fine. Let's go back," she grabbed my arm.

" Can you please tell me what happened between us?"

I hesitated and grabbed her shoulders.

" I want to tell you, but I'm afraid."

She looked shocked. She bowed her and took me to the living room. Jimin was just there, on his phone laughing and aweing at a puppy video. Y/N giggled and sat next to him. I sat next to Y/N and tried to look at Jimin's phone, but Y/N's brown silky hair was in the way. But not only that, she smelled like a fresh orange with a hint of strawberry as well. I couldn't stop. Y/n noticed and turned her face to me and our faces are now one centimeter away from each other. 

  Her eyes look like tiny galaxies that I could be stuck in them forever. Why is she so beautiful? How could I tell her the truth? She would hate me for life and she will never look my way again. 

  Out of all the girls I became friends with, why did I fall in love with the one I tried not to become close with again. I ruined her life. She will never accept me even if she didn't know. She likes Jimin anyway. 

Y/N POV:

" Jimin," I tapped his shoulder. " We can watch the videos in the TV if you like."

" Sure," he smiled.

I searched up the videos and we all laughed. Jimin changed the video and put music.

" Do you want to dance," he stood up and gave me his hand.

I nodded.

He put on JUST MOVE videos. 

We danced for 3 minutes straight and I was exhausted.

" How are you not tired?"

" I'm just not," Jimin grabbed my waist and he played slow music.

" Jimin...why slow music? I don't know how to dance that...ya know," I stuttered.

" I know how to. We can practice together," he chuckled.

" Ok.."

" Wait, Taehyung can slow dance too. He's better at it than me."

"No I can't," Taehyung got scared.

" All the girls last year wanted to dance with him, but he refused. I have a video of him dancing with his aunt," Jimin stopped and pulled out his phone.

" Jimin, please don't show her that," he hid behind the couch.

I watched the video and out of all the people I knew who can slow dance, Taehyung beat them. He's so graceful and passionate about it. I turned to see Taehyung, but he hid himself. 

" Hey, I want to learn slow dance," I told Jimin.

" Really why?"

" So I can beat you," I teased.

" Alright, ask Taehyung for help," Jimin pointed at Taehyung. " You can't ask your rival to dance with you."

I walked to Taehyung and found him covering his face. He's so cute...what am I thinking? He was cold, rude and secretive, but he's different today than before. 

" Hey Taetae, can you slow dance with me," I knelt down to him. 

" What did you just call me," he looked shocked.

I just noticed what I said.

" I asked if you could help me slow dance," I stood up quickly.

" Sure."

He grabbed my waist, my hand to his shoulder and pulled me closer to his body. His body was so warm and we interlocked our fingers. He kept swinging me side by side. I kept making the same mistake over and over. I kept stepping on his foot. He leaned closer to my face and spoke to me.

" Just relax," his voice sounded so sexy. I need to stop.

I couldn't relax! He's too much. His body was  close to mine and I could hear his heavy breathing. I kept staring at his handsome face and I couldn't get my eyes off him. He's so handsome. How can a guy like him look so handsome and cute at the same time????

" If you want to make Jimin jealous, just move your hips more, and wrap your arms around my neck," Taehyung whispered.

" Why would I make him jealous," I whispered back.

" Don't you like him?"

I looked at Jimin and found him intensely looking at us. He looked bothered. We locked eyes and he smiled. Then I thought of Rose.

" No. I don't," I said, not paying any attention to my movements and the weirdest thing happened.

I slipped and kicked Taehyung's leg and we fell on top of each other.

Our nose touched and his body was way too close to mine. I touched his chest to push him off , but...

" GET OFF HER!!!"