-11-

Y/N POV:

" Is that you Y/N?"

" Yeah. I'm sorry I don't remember you," I bowed my head.

" It's okay dear. As long as you remember Taehyung, I'm fine. I'm really sorry about back then. You must still be in shock," she hugged me.

She knew what happened back then.

" It was nine years ago. Don't worry," I hugged her back.

" It's getting late. Would you like to stay for a cup of coffee or something?"

I looked at Taehyung and he smiled, but his smile vanished and he went inside.

" Sure. Thank you," I grabbed Jimin's hand as we went in.

Taehyung went up the stairs and shut his door.

" I'm sorry for that kid. He's not like this when visitors come," she brought three cups of coffee.

" Really," I said drinking the coffee, even though it's not my favorite drink.

" Jimin dear, can you tell the boys to come downstairs?"

" Boys?"

Jimin nodded and headed upstairs.

" Wow. Look at how you've grown. How's Jin? I bet he turned to a fine man," she sipped her coffee.

" He's doing great."

Taehyung POV:

" Taehyung and Jungkook come downstairs," Jimin said in a girly tone behind the door.

" Don't ever do that again," Jungkook sighing in disappointed, heading out. " Lets go Tae."

I got out off my bed and headed downstairs. Jungkook was just there on the stairs staring at Y/N with disbelief. I tapped on his shoulder and told him to move. Jungkook sat next to auntie and smiled because my aunt gave him the last of her coffee.

" Hey Jungkook," Y/N waved at him.

He spit his coffee silently and waved nervously. He's so weird around girls. 

" Taehyung! You are so rude for not telling me Y/N is at your school. Look at her, she's so pretty and sweet," she smiled.

I hid my red face from the crowd. She's not pretty. She's beautiful. I really need stop thinking this before Y/N sees me with pink rosy cheeks. 

I sat between Jimin and Jungkook. 

" I'll be right back. You kids talk until I come back," auntie left.

" So...Jungkook. I didn't know you live here," she looked curious.

" Umm.. yeah I do. I didn't want to live in my parents and Taehyung offered me to stay at his house since he had an extra bed," he started sweating.

" Are you okay," she got up to him. 

" I'm okay," Jungkook bowed his head multiple times.

Y/N smiled and grabbed his hand...which made me want to switch seats with Jungkook.

Jungkook quickly let go of her hand, and hit my face.

" I'm so sorry Taehyung. That was so random!"

" I was trying to see if you would calm down, but it seems like you're nervous around me," she sat back down.

" He's nervous around girls in general," Jimin laughed.

" Why?"

" Look at his face. He's a little bunny and all the girls are after him. He's really shy when it comes to girls who come up to him or even give him a glance," I said, squishing Jungkook's cheeks. He smacked my hand.

" I'm sorry," Y/N looked guilty.

" No. It's ok. It was just so sudden, that's all," Jungkook smiled. "Nice to meet you again," he reached out his hand to her. She gladly smiled and shook his hand. 

" I have more questions though," Y/N looked at all of us. 

" No more questions from me," I said stretching my arms.

" Fine. Not you, but these two," she gave them an evil smile. I shivered.

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other in horror. But she went back to cute self.

" Since you guys know my brother and you, Jungkook hang out with him during lunch, has he ever mentioned me?"

" I only talk to him during dance practice because Mr. Shang assigned us all to be in one group and no he hasn't," Jimin said.

" He has, well to me and the others. I really wanted to meet you when he talked so fondly about you," Jungkook spoke. " But when you came over to our table, you were so pr...I mean I got nervous because I didn't expect you to look like Jin."

Y/N looked at him confused. Jimin and I knew he was lying because Jin and Y/N look nothing alike. It's just that the both of them are really good looking and they grab everyone's attention. Half the boys in our class stare at her in lovely dovely eyes. It makes me sick. 

" Does Taehyung talk to Jin," she asked Jimin and Jungkook.

" Not at all unless its for practice," Jungkook said.

Y/N looked disappointed and look down on her phone.

" I'm back with something special," I knew she was going to bring that dusty album. I should have stopped her.

" What's that," Jimin looked really curious and looked at me because he saw the front picture of the album...it was me as a baby.

" Auntie please no. This is embarrassing," I smacked my forehead.

" Awww but you and Y/N were so cute back then," auntie clapped.

" Wait. You have pictures of us in there," Y/N looked happy. She stood up next to auntie, eagerly waiting to see the photos. Why do I feel like auntie is going to tell them our life story back then and on top of that Y/N doesn't remember that much. 

Auntie opened the album and showed the picture of Y/n and I as babies. I looked at Y/n and she already looked embarrassed.  We were looking at all the pics, but I already saw them...because I look at them every night. Auntie passed a picture of me and y/n sharing an ice cream sandwich together and that's when Y/n stopped her. 

" I remember this place. Hey Tae, that's our favorite ice cream back then," Y/N was really enjoying looking at all these precious memories. We would had made more if I didn't hurt her feelings. 

Ring Ring

" Sorry, I have to go," Y/N looked at her phone. " Thank you for inviting me auntie."

" No problem dear. It was so great to meet you again for so long," she hugged me tightly. Auntie gives people way too many hugs.

" Bye guys," she waved at us. Jimin got up and said he's leaving as well to drop off Y/N.

Jimin grabbed Y/N's hand and exited my house. I watched them leave through my window. I sat back down and sighed. 

" I'm glad I got to see her again," auntie sat next to me. " Don't you like her?"

" Do I have to say it," my auntie already knew since we moved away.

" She looks pretty close to Jimin. I would step up your game," she chuckled.

" She doesn't like him. She told me."

" You don't know if she's lying or she doesn't know how she feels," she patted my shoulder. " Trust me. All girls are like this."

" Do you really think she likes Jimin," I asked.

" I don't know honey. Look, its been years since I last seen her and she really liked you back then," she left.  

She liked me?