-22-

Y/N POV:

So we ended up hanging out with the rest of the members at an arcade. It was fun because I got to hang out with Taetae more. He was so cute when he started shooting hoops. He was so determined to get me a prize....even though he didn't get one. But after that, he treated me ice cream.

It was so romantic...but of course Jin had to ruin our so called date and decided to go to the park at night! But I kinda owed him one. Even when it was chilly and dark, somehow Taetae made it warm and bright with his boxy smile.

--Flashback ---

" Do you like it," Taetae asked.

" I love it," I noticed Taetae has a little ice-cream on his lips. Like any good girlfriend, I wiped it off with my finger and licked the vanilla sweet. Taetae was shocked and placed a little ice cream on my cheek. Then he LICKED IT!!!!! 

" Wha..what was that for," I began to stutter, placing my hand on my cheeks.

" You thought you could get away with it," he smirked.

It was nearly 7 and I wanted to go home and spend the night with Taetae. Like watch a movie or something.

" Hey Jin..." I got cut off.

" Let's go to the park," Jin happily said.

" Are you serious? It's getting darker by the minute," Kookie said.

" Nahhh. We'll be fine," Jin laughed.

" Well I'm going home. Peace," Yoongi said as he was leaving.

" Nooooo! Wait! You can't leave now," Jin pouted.

" Like I said before...peace," Yoongi said waving goodbye.

" Party pooper," Jin scoffed.

I grabbed Taetae's arm and walked away but my escape plan failed and I got caught by Jin.

Jin made up a game where we had to find World Wide Handsome within an hour. Just one hour. Whoever finds him first, they will get to spend his week allowance. And I couldn't say no to that. Jin works during the time is boss calls him. But since he started school, his boss has told him to stop working and focus on getting his degree. 

I wanted to get a job too, but Jin and Mrs. Han didn't allow me to. Ever since our parents died, Mrs. Han took us over for a couple years and decided to buy a house for us. She had a friend who worked for real estate and they agreed on one term...that we will take care of the place. And we have. 

Mrs. Han and Ms. Hong, the owner of our house, paid for it. Jin and I are really grateful to have people who care for us. Mrs. Han is like a mother to me since she took care of me and told me how to defend myself from perverts. I miss being with her, but right now she is in U.S. visiting her son, Lu Han. I kinda miss him too. I miss his idiotic self sometimes. We got along, especially with Jin since they are the same age. 

Jin ran into the dark trees and never came back. We all had to go our separate ways unless you wanted to share the money. Taetae, on the other hand, wanted to go with me.

" Taetae, I love you. But when it comes to money, I have to do what's right for me. That means I'm going to find Jin and spend his money. Muahahaha," I laughed and pecked his cheeks

He grabbed my hand and kissed my forehead. 

" Just be careful," he left.

The park is huge, but Jin and I spent our summer days here, so I know this park like the back of my hand. I tried to remember his favorite spot. I tried to dig deeper into my memory and it clicked. He's going to be near the lake where the fireflies are. That is also my favorite place since I was a kid. We both enjoyed the scenery. 

The whole area was pitched black, but tiny faint of lights were moving in a line. I ran a little closer to find the fireflies. I caught up to them and tried to catch one, but I hit my head hard that I collapsed onto the ground.

But I wasn't the only one who got hurt in this process. I heard a grunt as I was rubbing my forehead. I couldn't really see the person, but a little tiny firefly went up to his face. I jumped and hugged the one and only boyfriend that I will cherish forever.

" Taetae," I threw my arms around him.

" Y/n!"

" Yeah it's me. I thought you went the opposite way from me," I was dumbfounded.

" I did, but I saw the fireflies and I decided to follow them. But then I lost them and ran when I saw them again. I guess I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings and bumped into you. Are you alright," he explained.

" I'm fine," I said as Taetae was gently playing with my hair.

" What were you doing?"

" Following the fireflies," I smiled.

" I guess the fireflies brought us together. Is it fate? Is it destiny? We were meant to be," Taetae bit my lower lip. I pushed him from embarrassment, but I ended up being on top of him.