-33-

I heard someone calling to me. I didn't know who at first, but his voice kept me running to the light. As I finally stepped inside the light, I saw him. He's so handsome. A cute box smile appeared on his face. How can someone look so hot and cute at the same time? He didn't say a word after that. He reached out his hand to me, and of course I took it. He pulled me closer to his chest.

What is this feeling? Warmth? 

I wanted to hold onto to him for some reason. He let go of my hand and started to walk more into the light. I wondered where he was going. I grabbed his wrist and look straight into his beautiful brown eyes.

" Who are you?"

Of course he didn't answer, but he showed his perfect white teeth. 

He kept walking away.

" WAIT!!!!"

He finally listened and turned around. I ran up to him and held him tighter than before. 

" Don't leave me. I want to know who you are. Why do I feel like I know you?"

He chuckled and patted my head. My words didn't convince him to stay. 

As he reached the endpoint of the light, he looked back with a smile and then others appeared behind him. A handsome guy with a windshield laugh, a short pretty guy, a bunny, a dimple guy, a cat-like dude, a sunshine guy and two pretty girls with gorgeous smiles. 

Why? Why do I have the feeling I know them?

Everyone behind him, ran past me and waved goodbye. 

As I focused more on them, I didn't know HE was in front of me. 

His manly hands raised my chin up and he placed a kiss on my forehead. 

" Taetae," I remember.

He smiled, running away with the others. 

" Taetae," I kept saying.

" Y/n? Y/n? Y/n," I kept hearing him in the background. 

" Taetae," I said as I was adjusting my vision. There he was. The man of my dreams.

" Y/n," he embraced me as his tears were flowing. 

I tried to hug him, but for some reason I couldn't move my arms. 

" You woke up and you remember me, right?"

" Of course I do. You're my boyfriend, Taetae," I smiled.

He cried even more. I was worried. 

" I thought you forgot about me," he hugged me tighter with his strong arms. 

" I would never," I used all my will power to play his hair, and I did.

I looked around and I just noticed that I was in the hospital.

" What happened?"

" You don't remember," he looked confused. 

" No. All I remember from before were you and the others," I gasped. " Where is Jin and the others?"

" Living their own lives," he slightly smiled. 

" What do you mean?"

He looked up at the ceiling and sighed.

" Y/n. You have been a coma for three years ever since your accident."

No wonder I couldn't move my arms or legs. I have been in a coma for three years on this uncomfortable bed. I didn't want to believe it, but I had to. Taetae did kinda look older than the last time I saw. Either way, he's still cute.