-20-

-The Next Day-

Y/N POV:

Finally no classes! I checked my phone and read a Taetae's messages. He's so excited. Not gonna lie, I am too. How should I tell the others about us? Do they know already? Jin probably told them since he saw us kiss. 

" Good morning Y/n!"

I went downstairs to find Joonie, Hobi and Yoongi eating breakfast without me. I kissed their cheeks as a greeting and sat down waiting for Jin to serve me. Jin placed his famous breakfast on the table. I ate everything on my plate and I did not leave single crumb on the plate. 

" Damn Y/n," Yoongi laughed.

" I know I'm fat," I sighed.

" You're not," Hobi and Joonie said.

" Well someone here thinks I am," we all turned to see Yoongi.

" I was just playing," he stood up to wash his dishes.

I looked down on my phone and giggled. Taetae is so cute when he sends me pics of himself. I can't help myself but save them to my gallery. 

" Let me guess. It's your boyfriend," Joonie smiled.

" What," I asked, putting my phone away.

" You guys are so obvious," Yoongi said casually.

" Yeah. We saw you guys kiss," Hobi clapped.

" I was going to tell you guys," I chuckled.

" No need to. We have Jin to tell us," Joonie laughed.

Jin looked at me and smiled. I hope he's not mad about me being with Taehyung. He seemed pretty normal ever since he saw us kiss. As I took out my phone, all eight eyes were staring at me. I have a feeling that they're going to give me a lecture about being with someone and the hardships that come in a relationship. I'm not ready.

" Y/n..." Joonie locked his fingers together on the table.

" Oh no."

" Since you are like a little sister to us. We want to let you..." I cut him off.

" Please I don't want a lecture."

" What," Hobi and Yoongi asked.

" I know where this is going. Please! I can handle," I pleaded. 

" I wasn't going to give you a lecture," Joonie laughed.

" Then what were you going to say?"

" We wanted to let you know we are here for you if anything bad happens. That it," Hobi said.

" Yeah that," Joonie was sulking because he wanted to be the first to say it.

I hugged all of them and thanked them. They are so understanding.

" Wait? This applies to Jin too right?"

I waited for anyone's answer. Then the most shocking words came out of Jin's mouth.

" I'm happy you and Taehyung ended up together."

" What?"

" I don't know if you remembered this, but Taehyung made a pact with you and me," Jin back hugged me.

" Which was," we were all curious.

" He wrote in a tiny notepad that he will marry you only and that he'll be a great brother in law," Jin laughed. " That was also why I was mad at him. He promised me, but ended up breaking it. But he proved himself and I overacted. So everything is fine."

" HOW COME I DON'T REMEMBER THAT?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?"

" Ahahaha I don't know. At first I thought he didn't deserve you, but I was stupid because you made me realize that it was only one mistake out of all the good moments we had with him," Jin explained. " And the funny part was that you liked him, but you never admitted to him when he made the pact."

" No wonder. These feelings I had when I'm around him are coming back. I can't believe I was so dumb as a child," I was disappointed in myself. " I should have told him I liked him."

" Either way, I'm glad you guys are happy together."

I squished Jin really hard. I was glad to know that Jin approved of us. He's the best brother anyone could ask for. I promise to you Jin, that I'll help you find someone for you. Someone who can make you as happy as me. Someone you only have eyes for. And I know exactly who.

" So what are you guys going to do today," I asked as I released Jin.

" Nothing much. We are just going to hang out like always," Hobi said.

" Well, I'm going to hang out with Taetae," I said going up the stairs to get ready.

Jin POV:

" She's not going by herself yet," I smirked.

" Come one, let them be," Namjoon said.

" Nope. She's my little sister and besides, I want all the members to hang out like old times," I smiled.

" But we are also taking Y/n," Yoongi said.

" Yup," Hoseok smiled.

" I'll call Jimin and Jungkook."

I dialed their numbers and invited them to hang out with us. They gladly accepted and told me that they were coming in a bit. I was very excited!!! I need to change as well. I'm not going out with my RJ pajamas. I headed up stairs and overheard Y/n talking to Taehyung.

Yes! He's going to be a little late. I dialed Jimin and Jungkook again and told them to hurry up and not tell Taehyung. I wanted Jimin and Jungkook here first, so I can ask Taehyung if he wanted to hang out with us and of course with Y/n as well. He can't decline this offer since he likes being in our group. 

I'm sorry Y/n. I will not allow you to go on a date with him yet. He has to go through me first...again. 

I changed into ripped jeans and plain white shirt. I need to buy more clothes for myself and not Y/n. 

As I was walking down the stairs, I heard the door bell ring. I quickly ran down and found Jimin and Jungkook waiting patiently for me to say " Enter". 

" Why are you guys just standing there? Just come in," I laughed.

They stepped in and sat down on the couch with the rest. Jungkook was being bothered by Yoongi like always and Jimin was talking Namjoon and Hoseok about dance practice. 

" Where is Y/n," Jimin asked.

" Yeah," Jungkook smiled.

" She's upstairs changing."

We all heard footsteps running down the stairs. There she is...

WHY IS SHE DRESSED LIKE?!