-4-

Y/N POV:

I was home, sitting in my comfy sofa waiting for the traitors to arrive. 

" Y/N, do you want anything to eat," Jin asked nervously.

I gave him no answer. I was going to speak to him once everyone is here. 

Ring Ring Ring 

They all came in and stood quietly looking at their feet.

" You guys have some explaining to do," I gave a serious tone.

" Y/N, look. It was for your own good," Namjoon said.

" What do you mean its for my own good. You guys can't keep hiding things from me, like that time where I thought ma and pa were on " vacation" when they were actually dead. No, I'm tired of this. Tell me now!"

" No! Y/N, there are reasons why we keep these things from you. We don't want to see you hurt," Jin yelled at me. 

" What? So, you're going to keep me locked away from information that I need to know," I held my fist to my heart. " I don't want to live my life with lies anymore."

" Y/N, I'm done with you. We have been raising you since our parents died and you never raised your voice at us. And that will be your last. Now stop this nonsense and go to bed," Jin bursted out.

I have been scolded many times by Jin and the others, but never once Jin yelled at me for something I really wanted to know. I ran upstairs to my bedroom and cried. 

.....

I never fell asleep. I crept downstairs and eavesdropped on their conversation.

" Y/N's right. We can't keep hiding from her," Hobi said.

" If your parents were still alive, they would have told her everything. That's how honest they are," Yoongi said.

" And we can't keep hurting Taehyung too. We can't keep blaming him either because he was a child when this all happened," Joonie explained. 

" We have been isolating him when we should be helping him," Yoongi quietly said.

" If Y/N didn't run away from her problems with Taehyung, we would never be in this situation," Jin said. " I just wanted the things to go back to normal."

" We all did," everyone but Jin said.

" But to be honest, we should give Taehyung a chance to be with Y/N. They have been friends since they were babies and got separated ever since the incident," Hobi cut through the silence.

" We can't force them tho," Yoongi said.

" They will both work it out by themselves," Jin said as a signal for them to leave.

" Good night and byeee."

They left my house and I headed to my room. I laid on my head, thinking what had happened back then. But everything was just a blur. What did they mean by giving Taehyung  a chance to become friends with me? He doesn't like me at all. Just on the first day, he acted cold toward me. 

But if he was my best friend back then and something happened between us, I would want him to forget that and move on. So, we can start over.