-28-

Taehyung P.O.V

- Next morning- 

I was having a good dream about Y/n and me until Hoseok jumped on me to wake me up.

" Come on Taehyung! I want to go to the beach early," he yelled.

I grumbled and hugged my pillow so I can continue my dream. I tried to go back to my dream, but I completely forgot. Hoseok snatched my pillow and hit my head.

" Oh come on! I was having a good dream," I complained.

" Let me guess. It was with Y/n," Hoseok gave me a death glare.

" Of course it was," I said. " It was a perfect day with her. I forgot where I left off. All I remember from the dream was that we were cuddling together. But you ruined it and woke me up. It almost felt real."

" Yeah. It sounded more like a wet dream to me," Yoongi let out a chuckle. 

" Yah!!! That's my sister. Taehyung! You better not do anything to her," Jin threw a pillow at me.

" I won't. I swear. I would never," I smiled.

" I don't trust your smile," Namjoon pointed out.

As we were talking, I noticed that Jungkook and Jimin weren't in the room. 

We headed to kitchen and I found Rose and Jisoo preparing the snacks for the beach. Namjoon and Yoongi went outside to help Jungkook and Jimin prepare the beach stuff while Jin and Hoseok decided to help the girls.

The only person I didn't see was my love. Rose looked at me with ease and pointed upstairs. I nodded with appreciation and headed upstairs.

The door was ajar and I peeked through to see my sleeping beauty. Her back was facing me and I quietly walked in and laid right next to her.

I wrapped my arms around her small waist and started to kiss her neck which was a very bad idea. After that, she slapped my face, turned me over and held both my arms firmly up in the air and banged my head against the wall.
" Ouch," I started breathing heavily.

" Taetae?"

" Who else would it be," she let go of my arms.

" I'm so sorry. But... you scared the hell out of me," she yelled and pinched my cheeks.

" I'm sorry. I just came up here to wake you up but when I saw you and I just decided to lay right next to you because it will feel like cuddling," I explained.

" Taetae..." she was soflty caressing my hair. " Don't do that again!"

I jumped out of bed and ran to the hallway. Y/n came up to me and placed her soft lips on mine.

" If you want to cuddle, you could ask me ya know," she hugged me.

She's so adorable to look at when she's nervous and shy.

" Anyways we're getting ready to go to the beach. Get ready...my princess," I smirked, thinking about her in the ocean.

" Aish! Stop! Stop with that face," she glared at me.

" Alright I will... not," I ran away from her as fast as possible.

I could hear her laughing in the distance.

" Let's go Taehyung. You have to help us. We're leaving right now. The others will come later," Hoseok said.

I left the house and drove off to the beach.

Y/n POV:

" So what happened with you and Taehyung," Rose was wiggling her eyebrows.

" Nothing," I protested when I knew I was lying.