-25-

Y/N POV:

" Jin! My ride is here," I yelled as I was heading outside.

Taetae was leaning on Jimin's car and waving at me. He wore black jeans and a white t-shirt with a jean jacket hanging from his shoulder. Is he trying to torture me?! I'm over here looking like a bum. I should have at least put a little make up on. I feel unprepared for life. What would Taetae think of me?

" I'm going back. I have to get something," I pointed at my house.

" Nope," Taetae grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his chest. Why is his chest so warm? God, please help me. I think I'm going to lose my senses. He lifted my chin up and pecked my lips. I blushed and hit his arm.

" I really need to do something," I pouted.

" What do you have to do?"

" Umm...make...up..." I can't tell him this. Arghhh! My life is a disaster. " For Rose, she texted me about lending my makeup to her." I'm here again trying to make an excuse. I'm terrible at this.

" You are terrible at lying," Taetae laughed. " Tell me the truth Y/n."

The fact he knew I was lying -_-

I couldn't lie to him especially not about this stuff. It's too girly to talk about. It makes me uneasy to talk about me being ugly all the time. Taetae was there waiting, looking into my eyes to see if I was ever going to tell the truth.

" So..." I kept rambling gibberish in front of him until he got so confused and tapped my shoulder.

" I had no clue what you were talking about. Slow down a bit."

I looked behind Taetae to find Jimin and Kookie waiting for us. I felt bad. I know we're going to school early, but still. I smiled and told Taetae to not worry about it.

" No! I'm your boyfriend and to be honest, I want to hear your problems because I want to comfort you in times of need," he sighed.

HE'S SO CUTE!

" There's no one like you," I mumbled under my breath. The thought of us telling each other everything gave me a sense of tranquility.

" What did you say?"

" The truth is...I saw you looking nice and sharp and I saw myself looking like a homeless person even when my house is right behind me. That's why I said make-up," I told him.

" Wow."

I knew it. He's going to tell me to hurry up. I should turn back now and retreat before he even opens his mouth.

" If you're worried about your looks and you think you're ugly...let me tell you a little secret," he whispered in my ear.

" You are drop dead gorgeous. Sometimes I only want you to look pretty in front of me, but I can't because you are beautiful every single day. So please no make up. You're perfect. Wait no...that's not right. You're far from perfect."

My heart is beating more faster than any human being should. I think I might have a heart attack again. Please someone help me from his words. He cupped my face and kissed me. After a few seconds, Jimin honked his car and we headed to the school. 

Jimin slapped the car door and left, locking all the car doors. I looked at Kookie and Taetae, but they had the same face expression as I did. I started to get worried about Jimin, so I called Rose to help me out. 

I met Rose in the cafeteria, and she looked more anxious than me. I couldn't blame her. She likes Jimin. I would be worried if Taetae was in a bad mood like Jimin. I told her to talk to him because he didn't seem to make any eye contact with any of us. Rose left to find Jimin as I was with Taetae and Kookie just waiting for class.

Rose POV:

I knew Jimin was going to be here. I entered the dance studio and watched him perform. He is so talented and elegant. I watched his body move, and every time he jumped and lifted his arms up, I could see a glimpse of his abs. Me just standing here and watching him dance feels like he is only performing for me. I sat down on the floor to see a better view of him. Why is he so graceful when it comes to dancing? How are you so confident to the things you like? I can't even get myself to tell you I like you.

" I didn't know you were here," I snapped out of my thoughts as he spoke.

" Oh sorry. I just saw you dancing and I find your dance moves cool."

" Don't be sorry," he sat right down next to me. Sweat started dripping from his forehead, and made his face more hot. 

" Do you dance this early?"

" Not really. I like to dance to clear my head," Jimin sighed.

" Is something bothering you? I'm sorry if I'm intruding. It's just better to talk to someone," I said as I saw Jimin's mouth turn to frown.  He didn't make any eye contact toward me and I felt chills running down my spine. His whole figure turned from being hot to being cold. His skin turned pale as if he had seen a ghost. After that, he started mumbling to himself and pinching his poor arm. I stopped his hand from ruining his smooth creamy skin. 

" I..." 

" You what," I asked.

" It hurts to even say it," he clenches his hand to his heart. 

Did something happened at home? 

" You can tell me," I rubbed his back and smiled.

Tears started hanging from his cheeks as he turned his face to me. His eyes started to puff up and red. I couldn't stand seeing him like this. I pulled him to a hug, and pulled out a tissue from my tiny bag. He wiped his tears away and sighed so deeply, it worried me more.

" I like Y/n."

Hearing those words coming from his mouth stabbed my heart.

" You like Y/n...huh."

" Yeah. I was unsure about my feelings about her because I liked her as a friend. Then these new feelings overwhelmed my heart and I couldn't stop thinking about her. Then when I found out Taehyung and Y/n were dating, I felt sadness. My heart ached every time I see them together. This morning Taehyung kissed Y/n, and I guess out of jealousy, I ignored them."

 He likes Y/n. He likes my friend. What should I do? What should I tell him? How come I'm not surprise to hear these words? No  guy can resist Y/n. Almost every guy I know likes her. She's perfect. I'm an idiot to ever think he will like me back.

" That's a lot to take in," I finally spoke.

" Yeah, it is and I'm scared," he covered his face. " Taehyung is my best friend. I don't want to lose a friend because we like the same girl. I don't want to tell him, but I hate lying. I can't keep lying to him."

Just before I was going to give him a hug, he stood up and smiled as he walked out that door.  Why can't Jimin like me?