-32-

Jin's POV:

 There she was. Her body cold and stiff in Taehyung's arms. She didn't move one bit. Her arms were hanging to her side as water was dripping from her fingertip. I couldn't move, my heart rate escalated at the point where I thought I was living a nightmare. But as I touched her bare skin, the coldness made my spine shiver even more. I covered my mouth with shock. 

I heard in the background cries and yelling. I just stood there in my own world. I saw my only little sister in the arms of her love. Taehyung said he could hear her breathe just a little. Namjoon called the ambulance, which arrived 10 minutes after. 

This was exactly like that day. The day she ran away and almost got killed, losing some of her memories.

----- Flashback-----

 I was about 11 years old when it happened. My job was to deliver papers to each teacher. The last classroom I had to go was Y/n's class. I entered her class, but I didn't see her. I wanted to talk to her since she's my little sister and she didn't have that many friends. I gently placed the papers on the teacher's desk and just stood there, waiting for her. Then I saw Taehyung. I waved at him many times, but he didn't respond. He was talking to his "so-called friends".  

I had nothing better to do, so I decided to eavesdrop on them.

" So Taehyung, why do you hang out with that girl. What's her name," his friend #1 asked.

" Y/n?"

" Yeah her. Why?"

" Because she's a fun person."

" You got to be kidding. She's super weird. She has no other friends and she hangs out with her brother who's like older by two years or something. She has a sad life," friend #2 said. 

I wanted to go up to them and punched them in the face or even break a tooth. But I saw Taehyung clenched his fist but he let it go. Then out of nowhere the most unexpected words came from his mouth. 

" You're right. She is pretty weird. I'm just pretending to be her friend," he added.

That shocked me the most. I knew he was lying. He had to. He enjoyed every moment with her. Every laugh. Every smile. I guess it was all a lie in the beginning.

" Is that true Taetae? You never wanted to be my friend," Y/n was leaning at the door, crying. 

" No wait... Y/n!"

She ran when he couldn't finish his sentence. I wanted to go after her, but I thought she was going to the girls restroom to cry there, but I was wrong. 

She ran away.

At the time I didn't know she was gone. I waited for her outside the school near the bus stop, but she never came. I stood there for an hour. I panicked. I ran all the home and told my parents. They were more worried than me. They told me to stay with Mrs. Han and Lu Han until they get back.

I was sitting in the couch with Lu Han watching a superhero movie. But that couldn't ease my brain. They took forever. I would say about three hours passed. 

" Don't worry. She will be fine," Lu Han smiled.

That calmed me down until I heard a scream coming from the kitchen. We immediately ran to Mrs. Han, who was the floor, crying and mumbling. She looked directly at me and then the phone. 

I took the phone to my ear and heard:

" Madam, do you understand? It has been confirmed that both parents are dead and the little girl Y/n is unconscious and is in XXXX Hospital. Please hurry," the phone call ended.  I couldn't breathe. My soul was begging to leave my body. Tears ran down my face and landed on my shoes. Lu Han could already tell what happened. Mrs. Han quickly got up, dragged us to the hospital.