-34-

- 8 years later-

Y/n POV:

I have been trying to cook different food recipes from around the world. Today was I was cooking a Chinese/Peruvian dish. It was called arroz chaufa, which is popular in Peru. 

" Mommy," a little boy with a box smile said. " I'm hungry."

" Taejin, the food is almost done. Call your younger siblings."

" Alright," he left.

As I was setting the table, Taejin arrived at the dining room, holding his twin siblings. Then we heard keys jingling from the front door. The twins rushed out of the room and jumped at their father. 

" Isn't that my little princess Taeyeon," Taetae kissed her chubby cheeks.

" How about me," Taeyong whined. 

" Of course. You are the prince of the house," Taetae picked him up, holding his children.

" Hello Father," Taejin hugged his right leg.

" Isn't that the brave knight of the castle."

" What? No! I am the king," Taejin exclaimed.

" No you're not. That's daddy," Taeyeon yelled.

" Be quiet," Taejin scoffed.

I chuckled at all them. They started arguing about what positions they should have. 

" Alright kids, that's enough. Go sit now," I pointed at the dining room.

Taetae let go of Taeyeon and Taeyong, who followed Taejin to the room. 

" Hello my love," Taetae wrapped his arms around my waist  and kissed me passionately. " I missed you so much today."

" We live together dummy," I ruffled his hair. 

" I know, but still. The only thing I was thinking about today was going home to the kids and you," he said.

" You say that everyday," I started to walk away and laughed.

" But it's true, my love."

We sat down and ate our meal. The table was filled with laughs and tears of joy. They couldn't handle Taetae's jokes, they were horrible. Why did Jin even teach him that? But I love to see the sight of my three children laughing with their cute smiles. I giggled as I saw them trying so hard not to laugh. 

" Look! Even your mother is laughing at my joke," he felt proud.

" I wasn't laughing at your joke. Your joke was too plain. I was laughing because our children were trying to hold their laughter in," I pointed out.

They bursted out laughing even more when Taetae started complaining like a child. 

" Mommy, can we watch a movie," Taejin asked.

" Yes! Please," the twins said in union. 

It was getting pretty late and as I looked at them, their puppy eyes appeared.

" Umm," their puppy eyes grew bigger and cuter, and of course Taetae joined in.  MY  SECOND WEAKNESSSS.  "Aishhh fine. You pick the movie then."

" Yayy," the children screamed. 

I was washing the dishes with my music playing, but it wasn't loud enough to cover my children's laughter. I smiled instantly just listening to their adorable voices and giggles. I love them so much.

As I finished drying the dishes, I went to join them, but I found them sleeping with Taetae. This is so cute. Let me take a picture. I pulled out my phone and snapped a pic. They are too adorable. My heart. It hurts. 

" I'll tuck them in," Taetae woke up and quietly carried our children one by one to their room. 

I went to my room, and turned on the lamp to read my favorite book for the 20th time. The door creaked as Taetae entered. He laid beside and wrapped his strong manly arms around me. I kept reading my book, but I couldn't concentrate while Taetae was sighing and pouting. 

I placed my book aside and hugged my husband.

" Don't worry Taetae. You have my attention now," I kissed his forehead. 

" I always do," he smirked.

" Aishhhh, you ruined the mood," I pushed him away.

" Don't be mad babe," he whined. " I just wanted to tell you something."

" Which is...".

" I'm glad you're the mother of my children," he started rubbing my belly. 

" I'm happy that you're the father of my children," I giggled.

" How's the baby doing," he softly touched my belly.

" He's doing fine," I placed my hand on his.

" How do you know it's going be a boy? I want another girl," Taetae said.

" I just know," I smiled.

" I love you so much Y/n," he kissed my cheek.

" I love you too Taehyung," I pecked his lips.

We slept the night away. We spent our entire lives on loving each other and raising our children.