-19-

Jimin POV:

" I found Jungkook drinking water outside," Jin yelled.

" I needed fresh air," he complained.

" And why?"

" Cuz I was practicing."

" For what," I asked.

" For the dance competition. Mr. Shang wanted me and Y/n to compete together," Jungkook sat down.

" Where is Y/n," Taehyung asked.

" I don't know where she went," Jungkook drank banana milk.

---4 minutes later---

I can't believe we are hanging out with the rest of the members. Jin is so funny, but sometimes he goes way too far with his jokes. I look at Taehyung and of course he's still thinking about Y/n. We are all worried about him. I wonder what Y/n was doing. It's been a while since I seen her. I miss her. I want her right now.

WHAT AM I THINKING LIKE THAT?!!!!  I LIKE SOMEONE ELSE!  But...  

But I can't ignore the fact that I actually do miss her. 

" See you guys in class," I stood up.

" Where are you going," Hoseok asked.

" I'm going to the restroom," I said as I walked away.

I went to the bathroom and splashed my face with water. I looked in the mirror and shook my head. Y/n was still in my head. I keep splashing water to my face until my eyes turned red. As I was walking out of the bathroom while drying my face with my shirt, I saw Y/n on the floor with her head down. 

I ran to her. I bent my knees and placed my hands on her shoulders. 

" Y/n, are you okay?"

She didn't answer.

I took her hand and squished it hurt, but she still didn't look up or say a word.

I pinched her arm and a slap collided with my face.

" OW! What was that for," I asked as I was rubbing my face.

" You pinched me!"

" You scared me," I hugged her tightly. " I was talking to you. But you didn't answer. I thought something bad happened to you."

" I'm okay," she sighed. "I was sleeping." 

" In that position?!"

" Yes, I didn't want to stay in the nurse's office. The nurse creeps me out," she smiled.

She had the prettiest smile...and yet why do I have this strange feeling like someone was watching us. I looked around, but I didn't see anyone. It was probably my imagination. I grabbed her hand and took her to dance class.

We sat there and we didn't say a word. I looked at my phone, and lunch was about to end in five minutes.

" Hey. How was practice?"

" Umm... how do you know," she asked.

" Jungkook."

" Pretty good. But it's too complicated. I never asked for this," she sighed.

" Then why didn't you reject?"

" I did it for Jungkook and...."

" And?"

" I wanted to impress Taetae," she gasped." I mean. I wanted to impress Jin and the others,"

For some reason I was mad. She just wanted to surprise Taehyung. Why not me?