-14-

Y/N POV:

-Afterschool-

When he calls himself handsome, I think of all the fangirls. They all want him. I wouldn't blame them. He's good looking and all the girls are prettier than me. Why am I still scared of losing him? Why do I feel like I want him for myself? Why am I so greedy? Why am I thinking about him leaving me when he said he's not? Why am I complicated?

Honk Honk

" Jimin," I thought wrong.

" Y/n, can we talk?"

I looked at him and entered the car.

" Fine. But Jin, start talking because I don't want to have this conversation."

He started the car and drove.

" I'm sorry Y/n. I was trying to pro.." I cut him.

" To protect me. That's all you did since mom and dad died. I know I don't remember what happened, but you can't keep secrets from me. I'm your sister for god's sakes!"

" I know," he yelled and parked the car.

I didn't look at him.

" I know. I should have never yelled at you. You deserve to know. I thought this guilt will disappear, but it keeps chasing me."

" The truth will come out one day."

Jin was surprised.

" Remember. That's what dad said all the time," I sighed.

" Yeah," he frowned. " Do you want to know what happened on that day?"

" Not yet," I crossed my arms. " I want you to apologize to Taetae."

" Fine. I'll tell him later," Jin said. " Can I continue?"

" I want to know everything."

" Here it goes," he let out a blow.

Taehyung POV:

" Taehyung and Jungkook! Just in time for dinner," auntie grabbed our arms.

She set plates of Bulgogi Zip. Jungkook and I dug in and the next thing you know, we were fat, laying down on the couch and watching the news.

I stared at my phone and looked at Y/n's phone number.

" You should call her," Jungkook told me with his mouth full of carrots.

" What? Who?"

" Stop acting stupid. Just call Y/n instead of staring at her number like a creep," Jungkook stuffed another carrot in his mouth.

Mission failed. I thought I wasn't making it obvious.

I was about to call her, but Jungkook kept making a crunching sound. He's still with the carrots. Where did he get the carrots from? I saw his bookbag and opened it.

" No! Don't!"

I started pulling out carrots nonstop like a magician. Jungkook snatched his bookbag and went upstairs. I started laughing so weird that my aunt looked at me like I needed to go to mental hospital. I went to the study room and dialed Y/n's number and it went straight to voice mail. I called her again and still went to voice mail.

I got scared. I started to have all these negative thoughts about her. I called Jimin and told him to call Y/n.

A few minutes later, he said she didn't answer and it went to voice mail.

I put my jacket on and left the house without anyone knowing. I ran all the way to her house.

I knocked on their door impatiently.