-10-

Y/N POV:

" WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON," Jin pushed Taehyung off of me to the floor.

" I'm sorry," Taehyung got up slowly.

" Jin! It's my fault we were dancing and I tripped him by accident and he fell on top of me," I yelled. 

He ignored me and he went up to Taehyung with his fist clenched.

" What's going on here," Hobi and the others asked.

" Joonie, please help Taehyung," I cried. I never seen Jin with such anger in his face and it looked like he was about to hurt Tae.

" Jin, calm down. We talked about this," Joonie pulled Jin to the other side.

Jimin was also frightened and he was stuck to the couch.

Taehyung walked out of my house and of course I ran out to him.

" TAEHYUNG PLEASE STOP WALKING," I yelled and I fell to the ground crying.

" Y/N!!!"

Taehyung picked me up and sat me down on my porch. 

" I'm sorry Y/N. I knew from the beginning I shouldn't be around you," Taehyung hugged me and continued to walk away.

" No," I caught up to him. I pushed him against the wall, let go and leaned next to him.

" I need to go," Taehyung turned to look at me.

" Please don't go. I'm sorry about Jin. He was just being overprotective with me. I know him. He'll apologize to you," I said.

" You're not the only one who knows him," tears started falling down to his cheeks.

" You two were close before."

" Yeah when we were kids," he sighed.

" No. I'm talking about last year. This photo," I took out my phone and showed him the pic of him and Jin smiling on Fansta.

" What about it?"

" What happened between you two," I asked. " This is the only question I'm going to ask you. Please answer it."

" A long time, we were close like brothers until the accident happened that caused us to split. I moved away a couple weeks later after the accident and our bond grew colder. I got accepted to XXXX University last year where I met Jimin and where I finally got to see Jin again. I tried to mend our bond back together, but he refused. Then Jimin and I joined a dance club. Jin and the others also joined. We had a great time there. Jin and I totally forgot what happened between us. But he found out that you were attending this school and everything went back to the way it was before. That's it," he looked up to the sky. 

" But was it because of...never mind I'm sorry. I forgot," I looked down.

" Ask me. One more time," Taehyung said.

" Did it have to do with me?"

" Yeah. It did. I hurt you when I knew I shouldn't," he started tearing up again.

" Taehyung, I don't remember what happened, but I forgive you. All I want is my best friend back," I hugged him. 

 I buried my face in his chest and I could hear his heart beating fast. I felt his hands wrapped around my waist and his head on my shoulder. Then out of nowhere he kissed my neck.

"Tae..."

" I'm sorry," he blushed really hard.

" It's okay," I ruffled his hair.

I just kept staring at him and his lips. His lips looked so soft and pink. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek.

" Taetae...can you forget about the past and look forward to the future?"

" Yeah and why did you kiss me? Just asking," he smiled.

" You looked like you needed cheering up and the best way a guy could be happy is if  a girl gives him a surprise.." I just kissed him without thinking and I'm here trying to make an excuse up.

He tightened his grip on my waist and pushed me against the wall.

" Don't be doing that to other guys," he smirked.

I blushed and I felt different. This feeling is different than when I'm with Jimin. I want to be in Tae's strong and smooth arms all day and I don't want to let him go.

" I seriously have to go home now Y/N. I don't want my aunt worrying," Taehyung let go of me.

" I'll go with you," I blurted out.

He chuckled and flicked my forehead.

" Maybe next time," he left. 

I headed back home because I forgot about Jimin! But I found Jimin sitting on my porch.

" Jimin," I ran to him. " I'm sorry I left you."

" It's ok. Taehyung needed you. Y/n..."

" Yes."

" Jin is different. What happened to him? Wasn't he sweet or awesome? He wasn't like this before," Jimin fixed his hair.

" I don't know. Oh Jimin. Taehyung is walking home. Can you give him a ride home?"

" Yeah I will. I'm going to look for him," Jimin got up and walked to his car.

" Wait can I go?"

" Wouldn't Jin notice?"

" I don't care about him right now. I'm going," I sat in the passenger seat.

" Cool. You're a rebel. I like it."

" Hit it Jimin," I yelled.

" Damn. We are not in a movie Y/n."

......

We found Taehyung sitting on a bench. 

I got out of Jimin's car and sat next to Taehyung.

" What are you doing here Y/N?"

" I'm here for you. Did you really think I'll just let you go?"

He smiled and hugged me.

" Come on kids," Jimin honked.

Tae and I sat in the back. Taehyung looked very tired and slept on my shoulder the whole way to his house. I gently woke him up. Jimin called his auntie before arriving.

" Oh my dear baby Taehyung," his aunt showed up rushing to him.

" Thank you Jimin and you young lady," she bowed her head and noticed me.

" Wait. You look so familiar."