Conclusion

The fresh sea breeze embraced us as we made our way to the calm aqua water in front of us. We are here in my island for our one week honeymoon. I have suggested international islands for our love making, but my wife insisted to save money and just enjoy the local beaches here.

She looked so stunning in her black swim swear with her tummy slightly bulging. I smiled at the magnificent view. Nakasunod lamang ako sa kanya minamasdan ang kanyang bawat galaw. Noon, after my first love, beautiful and sexy ladies are there in my eyes. Mommy forced me to date them. None of those beauties passed the standards I have set for a lady.

When I met Manuel, she immediately did not pass the physical test. Wala iyong kaso kasi hindi naman iyon ang importante. I have known her as simple lady. She dresses simply but the way she carries herself could take your breathe away. The only fancy and elegant asset she wore that knocked me off is her smile and her eyes. She's simply beautiful, but my heart immediately kneeled down.

For the character and attitude, hmmm...with her determination to get my approval for the wedding, she slightly gained points. Though, naiinis siya sa akin, but she will recovered it with her sweet talks. Her heart is genuine. Her heart is simple. Her heart is unique.

Her heart was what I dreamed to have. These words just came out all of the sudden. Paano kaya nangyari iyon? Tatamaan ka lang ba ni Kupido at boom! Malalaman mo na agad na mahal mo?

God allowed!

I love the way she walked.
I love the way her hair cascaded on her back.
I love the way she smiled at me, urging me to come near her already.

"Tuna! Come here!" tawag niya sa aso na sumasabay sa akin ng lakad.

Before Tuna arrived at her, I ran towards Asli hugging her and carried her to the blue waters. Tumawa lang siya sa ginawa ko, pero nasapak nang makalubog na kami sa tubig.

Tuna is barking at us on the seashore.

"Nakakagulat ka," irap niya sa akin. Mahigpit kong niyayakap ang kanyang katawan. I did not utter any words and just immediately kissed her.

Hindi siya nagulat at mukhang inaasahan na niya iyong mangyari. She kissed me with the same pace as I kissed her. Biting her lower lip, she moaned slightly.

I can feel the overflowing love between us. I can feel her heart beats so much so as mine to her. The whole space of my heart will only be occupied by her and Red, in this point of view.

Natawa siyang kinalas ko ang aking mga labi mula sa kanya. She hugged my neck and remained there for seconds. Hinayaan ko siya sa ganoong posisyon. I can feel her warm breathe and I love it.

"Let me rest a bit. Nahilo ako ng konti. Our baby is always excited," I kissed her shoulder.

She's my wife now with the wedding vows and wedding rings.

She's my wife whom I presented in front of the Almighty.

No one and nothing could take her away from me. Kung mayroon mang susubok ay lalaban ako hanggang sa makakaya ko o kahit hindi ko kakayanin ay pipilitin ko. If fate will be disfunctional, I'll use up all my capabilities to strengthen my love and faith to Asli.

I would pray to God and ask destiny to give the longest time for us to be together.

"I have tell you this already but I want to repeat and repeat it," mahina kong bulong. Softly and warmly, the blue waters said sparkled because of the sun. "I love you, As."

Kumalas siya sa kanyang pagkakayakap sa akin. Her eyes are full of delight so as her lips. I will never be tired of making her happy like this. Iyong matang puno ng pagmamahal, unlike the first time that we have met, these eyes are full of pressures. Ngayon, masasabi ko nang nagmamahal na siya ng totoo at tunay. Iyong bang wala na siyang dapat bayaran at patunayan.

She coped my both cheeks and planted a kiss on my lips lightly.

"I love you too. And this love encompasses all the positive emotions there are in this moment."

I smiled at her, heart aching with so much happiness. Nakakasakit pa lang maging masaya ng sobra. Iyong gusto mong abutin ang langit upang makapagpasalamat.

"You are my reached unexpected dream," I softly whispered with voice almost breaking because of too much emotions that are urging to burst out.

"And you are my answered prayer," her voice appeared so sweet. The sincerity is there and the love is evident.

Thus, Asli wasn't mine from the beginning. My father was the bridge for me to know this amazing woman. Though in the past, my ways of making her mine was wrong and unforgivable, destiny still favors me and made Asli come back to me.

Kami talaga ang nakatadhana sa isa't-isa. It was written in heaven and God allowed is to be paired.

It is never wrong to follow your heart especially the things you assume that existed. I was only assuming, confident enough and dreaming that Asli felt special feeling towards me.

I thought it was only lust and attraction, but looked at this fine moment, I am holding the woman who defined the true meaning of love in my dictionary.

I am holding my precious life in my very arms and what anwonderful privilege to have her in this lifetime.

The End

|Thank you for the support and time in reading this story. I hope you learn something. 😅 Thank you for the votes and comments. I higly appreciate your efforts. 😍 God bless to all. Keep safe po sa lahat.|

©Jennie Jem
Plagiarism is a crime.
Beware of typo and grammatical errors.