1

Flashes..All I see are flashes. Red, White, Blue, Green, Yellow...Wait..What is this?

You hit the ground and then your ears ring..
??? "Oh my god!"
??? "Someone call 911 NOW!"
??? "Someone please! She's bleedi-"
Everything turns black

??? "Y/N! Y/N wake up!"
??? "Y/N COME ON YOU BIG IDIOT!"

??? "Y/N!!!"
??? "Doctor..W-what happened..?"

??? "Is your friend an alcoholic?"
??? "She's not a heavy drinker but I see her drink sometimes..Sometimes in her house or with her other friends.."

??? "Have you been chatting with Y/N lately?"
??? "Well yeah.."
??? "When?"

??? "Around 10:32"
??? "Well that was 4 hours ago..What did she say?"

??? "(reading Y/N's text messages)Aki? I'm so sorry for what I did.. Aki please talk to me..Aki please..I'm drunk. Ari..Please dint twll hrr..Aji em si losy.. Ako please cim ovr..Aui please i dinu fwel si giid."

??? "Looks like she was drinking a lot."

You can hear a door creak and heels hitting the floor

??? "Doc, you know what floor she fell off?"
??? "Three stories.."

??? "Please tell me! Will she be okay?!"
??? "She landed on her head..It's impossible for her to survive the damage."

??? "Did you take any x-ray perhaps?"
??? "Yes, yes I did."

??? "Then what are the results then!?"
??? "There's a crack a pretty deep one. Good thing it didn't damage the soft layer because if it did, it would've damaged her brain."

??? "What do we do?!"
??? "Surgery..Probably surgery..It might do the tri-"

You hear a phone going off

??? "Hello? Doctor Jihen speaking.."
??? "Hello? Doctor? We need assistance! A patient from room B104 just had a seizure and is having trouble breathing!"
??? "PUT ON THE OXYGEN MACHINE DON'T JUST STAND THERE AND TALK TO ME!"
??? "I am! But he keeps on shoving me!"
??? "ALRIGHT IM COMING."

??? "Please excuse me!"

You hear a door open and footsteps soon fading away
Once the footsteps were gone, you here someone slamming something.

??? "COME ON AKI QUIT THE ACT! WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU DIDN'T ANSWER HER MESSAGES BECAUSE YOU HATED HER!"

??? "What?! I would never do that!"
??? "LOOK, STOP LYING! YOU TALKED TO SOOMIN ABOUT IT AND HE SHOWED ME WHAT YOU SAID!"

??? "LOOK! I'M NOT LYING OKAY?! THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT! I'VE KNOWN HER LONGER THAN YOU TWO! I'VE KNOWN SINCE 1ST GRADE OKAY?!"
??? "THEN YOU SHOULD'VE ANSWERED HER IMMEDIATELY! BECAUSE YOUR DUMB ASS DIDN'T ANSWER HER, SHE FELL OFF A BUILDING THAT WAS THREE STORIES HIGH!"

??? "I..Mai..Just.."
You hear a person sigh

??? "...If you..You've known her since 1st grade...She's like a best friend to you..If you were then..You would've answered her..She wouldn't be in this state..You don't deserve being her best friend.."

??? "Mai l-look-"
??? "Save it, Aki. Just..leave."

You hear footsteps fading

[2 Months]

You sit down and look confused you look at the mirror and touch your head

Y/N "Is this..really me?"
??? "Yes..sadly.."

Y/N "Aki! I missed you so much!"
Aki "Yeah...I..missed you too."

Y/N "Where's Mai?"
Aki "She's..busy."