2

third person

2016

"twice and bangtan sonyeondan! chukkahmanida!" the mc announced.

it was AAA. and it makes her excited, knowing that her and his group won the award together.

as him and his members are gentleman, they let her and her members go to the stage first.

jihyo motioned the others to go at the front while the boys were at the side of the stage.

jihyo delivered the speech, thanking their producers, their pd-nim and especially, onces.

"oh thank you for that speech, jihyo-ssi!"

jihyo then looked at them and asked mina to deliver her speech in japanese. "oh mina-ssi!"

mina then started speaking, thanking them in japanese.

"tzuyu."

she felt someone said her name so she simply looked at their side and saw in her peripheral vision that the boys are talking about her.

omo. she thought.

"arigato!" mina then bowed with a smile. "oh tzuyu! tzuyu!" the mc said and she looked at them before thanking them in chinese.

"whoo! chou tzuyu!"

with a smile, she delivered her speech succesfully, their fans keep shouting her name.

"xie xie!" she bowed.

and then they all bowed together before going to the side of the stage, she glanced at him before following her members.

"A A A, ARMY, ARMY, ARMY." namjoon said making the fans go shout even more louder.

whenever they won an award, namjoon will always thank their fans first before the others. they cherish their fans so much.

and it makes her think that what if dispatch saw her with him walking together? he always love to hold her hand whenever they meet so the public will think they are really in a relationship.

he thanked them in many languages including chinese. and then jeongyeon is the first one to leave the stage, followed by the other members until both her group and his are finally back to their seats.

before she even realized, the event has already ended and they are now walking back to their rooms, to rest for a while before going back to their dorms.

"i can't believe we won this award with them!" nayeon said as soon as they entered their room. "yeah and i even heard them talking about tzuyu." jihyo then looked at their maknae.

"yah unnie, it's not funny." the members continued to tease her more.

just wait unnies, i will get my revenge. she thought.

"tzuyu, there's someone who wants to see you." their manager said. it's him. she thought before standing up.

she opened the door and she saw him, leaning on the wall. she closed the door behind her and walked towards him.

"why are you here?"

"don't you want me here?" he asked. "a-ani, i mean what if someone caught--"

"the hyungs are around don't worry." he then pulled her into a hug. "chukkahae."

"gomawo, chukkahae." she said back to him. "the hyungs are teasing me when you started speaking."

"i know,  i heard someone said my name." she told him, he looked at her face. she saw how tired he is. "let's go to the park again?"

"aniyo, you should rest, you're tired." she answered. "there's always a next time." she added.

"i'm not tired when it comes to you, well actually, i will never be tired." he laughed, making her laugh too. "but please, rest for now, you don't want to be sick right? for your fans?"

"and for you too, yes, i don't want so i'll follow what my girlfriend says."

she blushed. "y-yah."

"aww, you really look cute when i make you blush." and it made her blushed even more harder.

aish! jinja! she thought.

"i saw v hyung, i need to go. someone might caught us." he told her, he cupped her cheeks and placed a warm kiss on her forehead.

"i'll call you." she nodded. he smiled at her before leaving her. once he completely disappear from her sight, she went back inside their room.

"soo? are you guys gonna go out again?" chaeyoung asked. "aniyo, he is tired so i want him to rest."

"awwww." chaeyoung teased her. "hajimaa.." she grabbed her bag and change her clothes when she saw momo came out from the restroom in their room.

after changing, they waited for sana to get changed before they proceed to go to the parking lot.

she went inside and sat beside jihyo. soon, their can started moving and she can feel her eyelids falling down.

"tzuyu-ah, we are here." she opened her eyes and saw jihyo waking her up. she stand up and exited the van and went inside their dorm.

"you guys staying up?" jeongyeon asked. "we're gonna watch a movie, unnie." momo answered. "i'm in, i'm going to make food first."

"how about you tzu?" nayeon asked. "i'm gonna go sleep now, enjoy unnies." she said before going to the maknae line's room. she realized that all her unnies are gonna watch a movie.

she wants to join but she's tired already and she can feel she'll be in a deep sleep anytime. as she was organizing her things, her phone rang.

"ne?" she answered. "where are you?"

"already at the dorm, you?"

"still at the car, jin, hobi and namjoon hyung went to the convenience store to buy some ramyeon. they're gonna have a movie marathon again."

"so are the unnies. i didn't joined them, i want to get some sleep."

"and you should too." she told him. "they're gonna watch iron man so.."

"fine, but don't stay up too late okay. you need rest, as well as your other hyungs."

"alright, tzuyu-ah." he answered.

she then yawned while laying down on her bed. "you should sleep now i guess."

"hmm." she hummed. "just text me if you arrived home."

"will do--we bought 20 packs of ramyeon! i think this is okay!" she heard hoseok.

"take care." she told him. "hmm... goodnight. saranghae."

she tried her best not to smile but she failed. it made her squeal. and it also made him chuckle. "sleep, tzuyu-ah."

"hmm.. nado saranghae." she answered. "you're answering me now?"

"yah aniyo, i was just telling you that i love you because we never know if you are just--"

"you're overthinking again." she stopped her from talking. "it's fine for me if you don't answer my 'i love yous' for now. i will always love you, tzu, okay?"

jinja!! he is making me go crazy over him!! she thought. "ara."

"goodnight, tzu."

"hmm.. goodnight to you too." she heard him said saranghae again before ending the call.

she hugged her yoda pillow and closed her eyes, while smiling so wide.

wait! can i actually sleep after that? omo!! she thought.