78

tzuyu

"sarang-ah! jungchun-ah!" i called out loud their names. "snack time!" i added. they stood up from their seats since they're busy playing with sand and went here.

it's summer and as always, we're here in busan. except jungkook. he's been busy because we opened another branch of our cafe in japan and taiwan. but, he said he's gonna follow us here.

"eomma, where's appa?" sarang innocently asked me as she sit on her sit. she immediately munched on the cookies that i baked.

sarang is already 4 years old while jungchun is 8 years old. "appa said that he's going to be here today." jungchun added.

"he'll be here soon." i answered as i poured water on their glasses. "eomma, sarangie and i built a sand castle! it was really really big but i accidentally hit the side of it with our stick so we're building it again." jungchun happily told me. "ne! and then oppa said i can put some of the shells i picked earlier in the beach!"

"call me once you guys finished building it." i smiled at them. "ne!"

i stared at them as they continued to eat. i still can't believe that jungkook named them after what happened in spring, 2016.

our love started to bloom in spring after he asked me if he can court me. later that day, he insisted on sending me back on the dorm. so when the unnies saw him, they immediately asked us about what's going on between us, they even called his members and forced them to go to our dorm.

so when he told them he's courting me, they all screamed in happiness. the unnies even let the oppas sleep for the night because we had a celebration.

"eomma, gwaenchanha?" i was brought back to reality when jungchun snapped his fingers infront of me. "ne, gwaenchanha. continue eating." i answered.

"what do you guys want for dinner?" i asked. "i want chicken!"

"can we also eat ramyeon?" here goes jungchun again and his love for ramyeon and sarangie and her love for chicken.

"just for today."

"omo! i can't wait!" after drinking water, sarang got out from her seat and went to me.

"gomawo." she smiled at me. her eyes are even smiling. "ne.." i pinched her cheeks. "go and play until 5:30."

"ne!!" they held hands and ran back.

"we'll handle this, mrs. jeon." 2 of our maids went towards me. "thank you, and can you guys please ready the pack of chicken we bought a few days ago? and 6 packs of ramyeon."

"ne.." they carried the tray back into the kitchen. i stood up and went back inside and went upstairs.

i saw my phone ringing, oh right. i left it here because i baked some cookies for our kids. "where are you?" i asked.

"is that a new way of saying "kook, bogoshipeo."?" i giggled and made my way back outside.

"i miss you, and the kids misses you the most. especially sarang." i informed. "where are you? you said you'll be here today."

"i'll be there soon, don't worry. do you miss me so much?"

"yes, to the point that i'm not gonna let you sleep beside me starting today." i heard him chuckled. "i'll make it up to you, later, mrs. jeon."

"later your face, you promised the kids that you guys will have a movie marathon later after dinner." sarang waved at me. i smiled and waved back and when she noticed that i'm talking someone in the phone, her eyes widened and told her brother about this.