75

tzuyu

i smiled as i started to reminisce about the past. some of it are bad, and some of it are good.

i still remember when i first came here in korea. i don't know what should i do. i don't know if i should go back to taiwan. i don't know if i shouls continue this.

jihyo unnie took care of me the most. i still remember that when she and i attended a show, when she first met me, she was in awe because of my beauty. and when she said she's trying to say that i am so pretty in chinese, it turns out she said that is she pretty so i just nodded, not knowing that she wanted to tell me that i'm pretty.

"unnie, where are we going?" i asked as nayeon unnie and jeongyeon unnie forced me to change my clothes.

"we're going out and we can't leave you here alone, so we're bringing you." nayeon unnie answered as she helped me put on my coat.

"eh? who are you meeting with?" i asked. "bangtan sonyeondan's suga and rap monster."

my eyes widened as i moved backwards. "eh?! a-aniyo!"

"wae? it's not like, their maknae is there." jeongyeon unnie showed a teasing smile.

my cheeks started to turn red. "a-aniyo! i-it-s not that!"

"don't worry, tzuyu. we'll take care of you."

even if i don't want to, i have no choice but to go with them. the rest of the unnies are on their hometown to celebrate the holiday with their family.

the other unnies and i knows that nayeon unnie and jeongyeon unnie are friends with the 2 members of bangtan sonyeondan. they became schoolmates in highschool so that's why.

"yah. stop hoping that they brought jungkook with them--"

"unnie!" i covered my cheeks with my hands. "i'm not hoping!"

"stop teasing our maknae, jeongie. we all know that she's inlove with their maknae--"

"unnie!!"

i should've stayed at home. i'm sure i will feel out of place once we arrived to their meet up place. the good news is i brought my phone, the bad news is, the battery percentage is at 49% and i didn't brought my powerbank with me.

plus, it's about to rain and i'm not sure if the unnies brought an umbrella with them. but i brought mine, which is inside my bag.

"here we are." after paying, we went out of the cab and went inside the convenience store, which i guess, this is where they are going to meet?

the convenience store is big though.

"there they are." nayeon unnie said as she pulled me.

"annyeong." they waved at the 2 guys, seated beside each other. they are also wearing mask and hats.

"annyeonghaseyo, sunbaemins." i bowed at them. "i thought you said that your members are on their hometown." bangtan sonyeondan's leader; rap monster said as the unnies sat infront of them.

i sat on the table beside theirs. see? i knew it! i already feel out of place! "yes we did but you didn't asked who, we can't leave tzuyu alone in our dorm. you guys know what happened."

they nodded in agreement. oh yes, i remember. the unnies never leave me alone in our dorm because of what happened.

the japanese line and i showed up in a variety show. i was born in taiwan so i raised my country's flag and there's a singer, i think, from china, he said that i forgot that taiwan is now part of china, instead of raising the china flag, i raised taiwan's.