59

fast forward......

tzuyu

our world tour is finally finished and i just woke up after a long deep sleep.

our world tour ended two days ago, the boys attended our last concert, blackpink and red velvet also attended the concert, as well as itzy, stray kids and my best friend elkie.

it was the best!

i stood up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. it's almost september and the boys already left seoul for their world tour. we're not going to see each other again for months.

well, atleast we're going to see each other when december comes.

i grabbed the towel and wiped my face. the door opened, revealing jihyo unnie. "good morning--i mean good afternoon." she greeted.

"afternoon?" i asked. she nodded. "it's almost one in the afternoon. you just woke up." she answered. "lunch is ready."

"i'll just fix my bed and i'll be there." she nodded and closed the door.

after fixing my bed, i sat on it and grabbed my phone. i missed his calls.

i dialed his number and waited for him to answer it.

i heard him groaned. did i wake him up? "jagi."

"jagi, are you sleeping?" i asked. "yeah." eh, wrong timing chou tzuyu.

"oh, mianhae. you called me when i was still sleeping, i thought i should call you to tell you that i just woke up." i said.

"it's fine, jagi. you should eat your lunch, i'll continue to sleep." i heard him yawned. "arasseo. saranghae."

"hmm.. nado." after he answered, i ended the call so he can sleep peacefully again. i stood up and exited my room.

"tzu, can you call dahyun and momo? they are at the living room." jihyo unnie told me as she saw me entering the kitchen. "how about the other unnies?" i asked.

"still sleeping." what?! "eh, okay." i answered and went to the living room. only to see dahyun and momo unnie sleeping while hugging each other.

okay so we are really really tired. i went back to the kitchen. "they fell asleep."

"if you're tired you can sleep again, unnie. i can handle this." i told her. "no, i'm fine tzu, really. let's just eat together. i'm sure they'll wake up around two pm."

"okay."

the cycle continued for four days, we sleep at twelve midnight, we woke up at one in the afternoon.

it's already august 30 when i got a call from namjoon oppa. i told him that we'll fly to chicago on his birthday to surprise him.

"we're also gonna surprise but i think he already knows that we'll surprise him because of jimin, v and hoseok hyung." i laughed when i remembered the first time i surprised him.

"we'll be there exactly an hour after the concert started." i informed him. "great. how about the cake?"

"it's good, oppa. everything is fine now, just don't inform the three about my surprise."

"gladly, anyway, gotta go now, tzu."

"take care." he hummed and he ended the call.

"so?" nayeon unnie asked. "i think he knows their surprise already, because of the three." i answered.

"again?" jeongyeon unnie rolled her eyes. "how about your boyfriends?" jihyo unnie asked. "sadly, they have need to practice the choreo of their upcoming song."