39

tzuyu

the music stopped as we are currently rehearsing right now. "tzuyu-ssi are you sure you're okay?" a staff asked me. "you made a mistake again. you are supposed to move your right foot here, not your left foot."

"gwaenchanha." i smiled. "5 minutes break."

"are you okay?" nayeon unnie put her hand on my forehead. "you're not hot though, what's the matter?"

"i'm fine." i smiled at them.

"what's the matter? it's because dhe's feeling uneasy because bangtan is watching us." jeong unnie said. "ani." i answered. "it's just-- i feel guilty."

"wae?" they asked. i sighed and told them what happened last night. "so that's why?" i nodded. "i think you really need to talk to him."

"hello people, don't you guys feel awkward because of how they stare at us? we looked like we're planning something." sana unnie said. "oh right, i forgot that they are watching us." nayeon unnie laughed.

"alright girls, practice again. tzuyu-ssi, right foot not left okay." i nodded.

i glanced at them and our eyes met. he seemed worried. of course he is, chou tzuyu. i just gave him a small smile before fixing the microphone.

our rehearsal ended after an hour. we sat on the stairs and drank the bottle of water that they gave us.

"here they come.." chaeyoung unnie whispered. i think i need more water.

"you all did a good job." i heard namjoon oppa said. i closed the lid and wiped my mouth. "tzuyu, gwaenchanha? you're not focused." yoongi oppa asked. "gwaenchanha." i answered.

"should we go to the cafeteria to eat some snacks before we get ready?" jimin oppa asked. "that's great! we'll meet you guys there!" sana unnie answered. "alright." then they walked away from us, then we started to walk back to our waiting room. our manager greeted us with her worried expression. "tzuyu, you okay? one of the staff told me that they think you're not feeling well."

"she's not fine because she's guilty of what she did to her jagi."

"yah unnie!"

manager unnie sighed in relief. "i thought you're sick. anyways, enjoy your 20 minutes break." we nodded at her and she exited.

"joon said they already ordered some snacks. they ordered two bowls of jokbal only for momo." momo unnie's eyes twinkled. "is hoseok really your boyfriend, momoring?"

"of course he is!"

"jokbal or jung hoseok?"

"jung hoseok, because i know he's going to buy me jokbal." the unnies face-palmed while i laughed.

"let's go." i grabbed some tissues and followed the unnies. i wiped my sweats as we walked to the cafeteria.

"annyeonghaseyo." we greeted the other idols who are currently eating at the cafeteria also.

looks like the unnies and the oppas cannot act like couples for now. "sorry for making you wait." nayeon unnie smiled and sat down. i sat down beside chaeyoung unnie.

i heard some whispers from the other idols. no one knows that our group is really close to each other.

"kamsahamnida." we all said as they gave us our snacks that they bought.

"the other idols finally caught our groups eating together." jihyo unnie whispered. "i think it's already obvious because of our interactions whenever our comeback over lapped with yours."