6

third person

2017

bangtan sonyeondan and twice are present again to melon music awards. both groups are seated near to each other.

she's stopping herself not to take a glance at him and she cannot also stop herself from jealousy.

why? lee ji eun--known as iu is here, she knows that he is iu's hardcore fanboy. before he courted her, she can see how he admires her.

of course, tzuyu. iu sunbaemin is his ideal type. she thought.

"iu, chukkahamnida!" they stand up and clapped for her, she took this chance to glance at him and she saw how happy he is, she saw how his eyes followed her.

she pouted and her members saw it. "tzuyu is jealous." sana whispered.

"hajima."

"oh, kamsahamnida." the screen showed iu accepting her gift. she then started delivering her speech.

she does not hate her for being her boyfriend's ideal type. she's just jealous. who wouldn't be jealous though? jeon jungkook is your boyfriend and it's inevitable because he is famous!

"oh my speech is getting long?" the fans laughed at her, she glanced at him and saw him mouthing 'ani ani ani'. and that made her frown, especially when jin laughed at jungkook. she knew one of the members saw her expresssion so she looked away and focused.

and then iu finally came back to her seat which is near them.

nayeon greeted her when she came back, she happily greeted nayeon too. she knows that their oldest unnie is a hardcore fan of iu too.

the event went well but not for her, she's still jealous. ARMYs knows that jungkook is a fan of her and she saw one ARMY posted an edited picture of them that really looks real.

"tzuyu-ah gwaenchanha?" chaeyoung noticed her. "ne." she answered. "unnie tzuyu's not feeling well."

"do you want to go back to the dorm now?" their manager asked. she nodded. "okay then, mr. lee, please assisst the other girls first, i'll assisst tzuyu."

she changed her clothes first before following their manager. she saw their group walking to their way, their room is near to them of course.

as they were her sunbaemins, she bowed to them, not meeting their eyes and she knows he already knows that she's not in the mood.

the boys bowed back and went to their room.

"please take care of her." their manager told their driver. they brought two vans wen they went here, one is for their clothes and the other one is where they ride.

she arrived at their dorm in instant. their new dorm, they moved out before they shoot the music video for likey.

(so i really don't know if they moved out or maybe i have forgotten that hehe, please don't mind me, this is fan fiction after-all)

she went towards her room and lied down on the bed.

aish! you're such an immature tzuyu! don't be jealous okay! she thought.

she envies the attention that her boyfriend gave to iu earlier. he can't react to them like how he reacted to her because they both know that fans will know something.

"ahh... i'm jealous i can't help it." she said to herself.

"why are you jealous?"

she screamed. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!"