32

tzuyu

TWICE is confirmed to open their own instagram account!

it was two months since pd-nim announced it. the unnies opened their personal account already.

BTS confirmed that they opened their own instagram account in the middle of their tour!

it was one and a half month since we recieved the news. in just 5 hours, all of their accounts hit 1 million followers. and before the day ended, the maknae line's account hit 16 million followers.

the next day, the hyung line followed. see tzuyu? you're going to fight 62 million ARMYs if the dating news of the two of you got revealed.

i sighed. should i make my account now? our fans have been waitiny for my official account. the unnies gained 2 million followers in just a day and now, i think they had 15 million followers now.

"okay i should make mine now." i told myself as i went to the instagram app.

and there!

TWICE'S TZUYU

@tzuyu.chou

and after 5 minutes, fans started to follow me. even the unnies. should i post a picture?

tzuyu.chou

Annyeong! 👋 This is TWICE's maknae's instagram account

Annyeong! 👋 This is TWICE's maknae's instagram account. I'm sorry for not making my account 2 months ago, ONCEU~ Have a good day!

and post!

and a few seconds later, his name popped out. "you guys already finished practicing?" i asked.

"we're having a break and the news that you finally opened your account already trended."

"i want to follow you but i don't want my fans to notice something about us." i pouted. "you can follow me soon, once everything is okay."

"i'm ending the call, so you can rest."

"but i'm resting now, while talking to you." he answered. "i know but can you get my point here, jagi?"

"i get it."

i hummed. "i'll call you back later i promise."

"alright jagi. saranghae!"

"nado." i answered and then i ended the call. and then a notification popped out.

TWICE'S Tzuyu finally opened her own instagram account after two months!

After two months since the other TWICE members opened their own instagram account, their maknae--Tzuyu finally opened hers! #Tzuyu is currently trending worldwide as fans continued to follow her!

Her instagram account is @tzuyu.chou, make sure to follow her.

Read More.....

i went to twitter to check and yes, i am already trending. notifications kept popping out as our fans, and others continued to follow me. i went back to instagram and followed their accounts and our twicetagram account.