38

tzuyu

"twice, three minutes before rehearsal." a staff announced to us. our manager came to us and checked if our mics are working. we gave her a thumbs up and we went out.

i frozed a little when i heard a familiar song. please don't tell me that they are currently rehearsing right now.

a staff accompanied us to the stage. "as soon as bangtan sonyeondan comes down, you nine will go up."

great.

it's been 4 days since he called, and after that, nothing. of course tzu. he's busy because they are talking about 'something' again.

"should we talk with them?" jeong unnie asked. "i disagree." i said. "well i agree." jihyo unnie said. the other unnies raised their hands.

i face-palmed. "how about you?" chaeyoung unnie asked. "ani." i answered. "wae?"

i just shrugged. i don't know. i just don't. i might say something bad again, like what i said to dahyun unnie.

as we heard their voices talking that they should practice again, the unnies stand up straight especially jeongyeon unnie since she's just beside the stairs.

"annyeonghaseyo." we bowed at them. jeong unnie started to walk to the stage. i avoided his gaze and just followed the unnies. "can we all talk later?" we heard namjoon oppa said.

"um that would be the best." chaeyoung unnie answered.

i went to my place and adjusted my mic a bit.

"twice twice kaja!"

--------

as we walk to the stage, i can see how their mood lit up when namjoon oppa asked earlier. they knew, especially jihyo unnie that they are really gonna talk to us because he messaged her after our rehearsal. the others messaged them also so that's why, and of course, i didn't recieved any messages from him.

"annyeong." we bowed to the other groups at the stage and went to our places.

"tzuyu-ah, gwaenchanha?" our fan asked loudly. seems like they noticed that i am not in the mood already. i smiled and gave our fan a thumbs up. the mcs finally came.

and we won again. jeongyeon unnie took the trophy. "once kamsahamnida!!" nayeon unnie shouted.

sana and momo unnie was given the chance to speak. some of them laughed when nayeon unnie gave the microphone to momo unnie, her reaction says it all.

"kamsahamnida." we bowed at them as our song started to play. we turned around and greeted the other group.

and when i saw his group coming, i turned around and waved at my fans with a small smile.

we bowed at them once again before we walk back to our waiting room.

we saw them waiting for us outside. they are wearing their casual clothes. our eyes met but i looked away in instant. making him see that i don't want to talk about this.

"chukkahae." jin oppa said. "gomawo."

"you girls changed, we'll wait in the van." half of the unnies nodded. then they turned their backs on us and walked away. i grabbed the chance to look at him but it just made my heart beat go faster even more. he looked back and our eyes met. we stared at each other for more than three seconds before i looked away and entered our waiting room.

"you really sure you don't want to talk with him?" nayeon unnie asked. i just nodded. "i'm going home."

"but tzu, don't you see how he looked back to you? it's clear that he wants to talk to you, to clarify things."

"i just don't want." i answered. they sighed. "alright, i'll tell manager unnie about this."

"don't forget to buy me my dinner." i said. they nodded. i went to the restroom and changed.

as i come out, they told me that manager unnie is already waiting outside. i bid my goodbye to them and went outisde.

"tzu? you're going home?" a voice stopped me from walking. i turned back and saw him. i nodded. "w-why?" did he just stuttered? "i'm not feeling well." i answered. "make sure to drink some medicines once you arrive." i just nodded and continued to walk towards our van.

"did you and jungkook fought?"

"i don't know?" i answered, but i think it's more like a question. "you should have join your unnies."

"ani, i really am not feeling well." i answered. "well okay. you should rest once we arrive."

-----

i put my bag on the sofa and grabbed my phone. i opened it and so many notifications popped out.

our group chat is active once again.

godjihyo
tzu's finally active!

no sana no life
@yodatzu do you feel okay now?

girlcrush
what do you like for dinner?

momo.exe
we'll buy anything you wanted to eat except jokbal :)

i chuckled when momo unnie chatted.

yodatzu
just buy me anything
that you know i like to
eat.

nabongs 🐰
should we buy a lot of foods?

girlcrush
i think we should, since we will all eat again.

momo.exe
let's buy jokbal!!

no sana no life
wait, where's my dahyun, my chaeyoung, and my mina?

worldwide handsome
@no sana no life yah! i'm your baby too!!

god of destruction
YAH!!!! WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING IN HERE?! FOR ALL OF YOUR INFORMATION, WE ARE JUST BESIDE EACH OTHER!!!!

i chuckled once again after reading the message that namjoon oppa just sent.

and that means they already told the unnies their reason. all of them are fine now, except for the both of us.

i stand up and left my phone and went to the kitchen to make some juice. i guess i'll just watch a movie so i won't get bored while waiting for them.

i sat down and opened the tv when i felt my phone vibrate.

he's calling. should i answer it? i just sighed and answered it. "are you okay?"

"yeah." i answered. "i wish you're here."

i just hummed. i don't know what to say. "dahyun and chaeyoung told me that you're not feeling well since yesterday."

gosh! i thought they told him about what i felt last four weeks ago! wait! it's almost a month!

"i want to go there and ditch this but you're resting."

i just hummed as an answer. "you should eat. i can hear momo unnie shouting for jokbal." i said. "i'll go now." i said and ended the call.

what did you just did, tzu? you hurted his feelings. you didn't even let him say something about what happened and just ended the call.

i sighed. we still can talk about this tomorrow.