18

third

2019

"gosh i'm so tired." all the girls fell down. they just finished promoting their new song.

the others fell on the sofa while the others fell on the carpet that their make up artist put while they are performing.

"you girls did a great job." their manager said. the staffs clapped tjeir hands for twice. the girls just gave them a tired smile.

"i wanna sleep now.." nayeon said.

"you guys change your clothes so we can head back to your dorm. we'll be leaving tomorrow."

they started their world tour again, and it's called twicelights. all of the places they want to visit aftet they finished their concerts are included!

like philippines, chicago and more. chaeyoung loved their fans in philippines because when she's talking or when she introduced herself, they screamed louder, they even sang one in a million for them.

"nayeon you should go and change your clothes now." their manager said. she lazily stand up and grabbed her bag. she almost fell but good thing jeongyeon catched her and support her on her way to the bathroom.

they'll fly to another country without mina. she's fighting her anxiety lately. so jyp said it would be the best if mina will not participate for a while in all twice actitvites. she thinks that philippines is the last country where mina performed with them for their concert.

they are sad of course, they are not used that they'll perform without this member. but they all agreed, for mina. she'll come back soon though. but they will wait.

since nayeon is the center, she's the one who is tired the most. "ah unnie can we use the restroom outside so we can go home now?" dahyun asked. "okay, can someone please accompany them?"

"who wants to change outside?" jihyo asked. momo, sana, and chaeyoung raised their hands. "grab your bags and change."

they all lazily stand up and grabbed their bags, they were accompanied by three make up artists, they also brought some make up removers.

while the others started to remove their make ups. "tzuyu, your phone is ringing."

"ah please answer it unnie." she answered.

"yeoboseyo?" she heard her manager said. "oh jungkook?"

JUNGKOOK?! she thought. she opened her eyes and sat up. "unnie give me my phone please."

"ahhh uri tzuyu is inlove." she said and handed her phone. she leaned on the sofa and closed her eyes. "jagi wae?"

"you're tired." he said. "how did you know?" she asked. one of their make up artist continued removing her make up. "because of your voice, chou tzuyu."

"and i know you won't even lie to me, and i already know you."

"how are you though?"

"we just finished performing, this is the last though. we have a flight to catch tomorrow." she answered. "here's a cold water for you tzuyu."

"gomawo." she answered and started drinking. nayeon finally came out from the bathroom. she sat down on the sofa and closed her eyes. jeongyeon stand up and went to the bathroom.

"you sleep immediately when you arrive at your dorm."

"hm.. ara." she answered. "how are you, jagi?" she asked.

"we're already back at the hotel, we just finished attending some shows earlier."

"yeah because you guys are really popular now." she said. "ARMYs will probably hate me if our--"