25

tzuyu

"the boys just went to the stage, the mcs are announcing the winner now." their manager said.

it's already march 1, we need to go back to japan in march 5, i went here to tell jungkook that i'll leave tomorrow because i want to visit my family before i fly to japan.

"i'm going to leave you for now tzu." i nodded and sat down on the sofa. i bowed to their make up artist as a sign of respect.

i waited for them for around 15 minutes until i heard their voices. the door opened and jimin oppa came. "tzuyu-ssi!" he waved at me. i stand up and bowed a little. i did the same to the others until i saw jungkook.

"jagi, what are you doing here?" he's holding a trophy. they won again. he went towards me and hugged me. "chukkahae." i whispered and kissed his cheeks.

"i want to tell you that we're leaving soon." i said. "we need to go back to japan to finish our tour there." i said.

"when?"

"march 5." i answered. "but i'll leave tomorrow."

"wae?"

"i'm going to taiwan to have some quality time with my family for 3 days before i follow the unnies to japan." i answered. "i'll check our schedule so i can take you to the airp--"

"no no, it's fine jagi." i smiled. "you should rest because you are going to perform tomorrow again."

"but jagi.."

"i'm going to be fine jagi okay. i'll call you i promise." i said. "fine then, but we're going out later."

"okay."

"how's the girls, tzuyu?" namjoon oppa asked. "they are perfectly fine." i answered. they nodded and started to wipe their make-ups. i grabbed the box of tissue and did the same to jungkook.

"jungkook-ah, tzuyu-ah." their manager came in. "bang pd-nim and jyp pd-nim wants to talk with the two of you today."

we looked at each other. "wae hyung?" jungkook asked. "about your relationship."

"are they going to--"

"no no no, they just want to ask about it don't worry." he said. "the van is ready now, i'll take you there, you six wait here."

"i'll change my clothes now." he stand up and grabbed his bag. "let's go the their van now tzu. we can't let the fans see you with him, it's going to be a disaster."

he asked the other staff to start the van and parked it for the mean time in the entrance while their manager and two other staffs helped him cover me.

as we saw the exit, the van is already there. he opened the door and i got in. i saw jungkook jogging towards us. "i'll ask someone to send your car in big hit. jyp pd-nim is already there at bighit." he said before closing the door.

------------

jungkook knocked in the door before grabbing the doorknob and twisted it. "pd-nims." we said at the same time. we bowed at them.

"sit down." bang pd-nim said. "manager hyung told us that you two want to talk about our relationship." jungkook said.

"yes we are." jyp pd-nim said. "and don't worry. we won't make you two break up. we support you."

we sighed in relief. "but."

"dispatch caught the two of you." bang pd-nim started to sound serious. "they took several shots of the two of you. they started to watch the two of you around 2018 when a japanese fan saw the two of you dating in harajuku."

"we're paying them every month so they won't release your pictures."

"be careful kids okay. both of your careers will end if dispatch reveals the pictures."

"especially jungkook's career." jyp pd-nim added. "most of the ARMYs would not like bangtan to date, but they didn't know that all the seven of you are already taken by twice members."

"after promoting, bangtan will start their world tour soon. while twice finished their world tour."

"stay low for now." we nodded at them. "you two can go now. tzuyu, your manager and your group's personal pilot will fetch you in taiwan in march 5 with your group's private plane. i'll send some men to take care of you."

i nodded. "arasseo jyp pd-nim."

"you two can leave." we bowed at them and immediately left the room. "i thought they're gonna make us break up for real--"

"and i disagree." he cutted me off. "we've been together for three years now, i'll never let you go."

"jagi, dispatch caught us now. once they posts our pictures, everyone will not like it. this is where your career ends." i said, worried. "ARMYs will not like this."

"i trust my fans, jagiya. i trust them." he smiled. "let's go to my apartment for the rest of the day. i'll take you to your dorm after dinner."

--------

i told the unnies about the talk we had with our pd-nims, they are shock too of course. ARMYs are getting possesive with bangtan now. day after day their fandom gets bigger.

it'll affect our career too yes, but it'll affect their career more than us. they are the face of kpop now. other fans and groups are looking up to them.

"you two really need to stay low for now." jeongyeon unnie said. "yeah, you two should date two or three times in a month." momo unnie added.

"for the best, once a month." jihyo unnie said. "you should go to sleep, you're flight is at 7:30."

i nodded and said goodnight to them before going upstairs.

how did they caught us? we made sure that no one is going to saw us when we we're having a date here and there.

i sighed. calm down tzuyu calm down. everything's going to be fine. both of your pd-nims are helping the two of you and they gave you some advices so dispatch won't reveal the pictures.

everything's going to be alright.