46

tzuyu

"tzuyu, you're awake." he hugged me. i chuckled softly as i return the hug.

"did i wake you up?" i whispered as i carress his hair. wait, why did i ask? it's already obvious, i woke him.

i frozed as i heard him sobbing in my shoulder. i can feel his tears falling. "wae?" i asked.

"i'm sorry."

"i'm sorry tzu."

"stop saying sorry." i grabbed his face and forced him to look at me. his eyes are already red, i wiped his tears. "i'm such a bad boyfriend. i didn't protected you from our immature fans."

"no, you're not." i said. "you always protect me, you always made sure that no one is watching us whenever you hug me, wrap your arm around me or anything you always do when you're with me."

"when we go out and stroll around the park, or han river or eat in a restaurant, you always made sure that no one will recognize the both of us especially me."

"you're the best of the best, jungkook." i carresed his face. "you really are an angel." he smiled and pecked a kiss on my lips. "you should eat first, and i'll tell you everything." he stand up and went to the table. i looked at the clock and saw the time is already 7:29 in the morning. "what time did the unnies went home?" i asked.

he put the food on the microwave before answering me. "before one am, they'll perform later without the both of us."

"i thought you were scared of microwaves." i said. his eyes widened as he moves away from the microwave making me laugh. "i shouldn't have said it so that when it ting-ed, you'll be startled." he face-palmed. "i was busy thinking of you so i forgot."

"you should go to your dorm and practice with them, i'm sure jyp pd-nim will sent someone to take care of me." he raised his eyebrows at me. "it's my duty to take care of you because i'm your boyfriend, ms. chou."

i just shrugged and tried to sit. he went towards me and helped me and we heard a ting.

"go get my food, my dear boyfriend, i'm hungry." i said. he just sighed and walked towards the microwave. he grabbed the food really fast and ran away.

"yang hyun suk blackmailed us." i looked at him as i eat. "he wants me and jimin hyung to date blackpink's lisa and rosé as he was having a problem dealing with the people who hates him for not giving the group better promotions."

"pd-nim said that we can help them by making their new comeback song or even collaborate with them but he doesn't want it."

"his mens are watching us so i have to cancel our dates." i nodded. "jyp pd-nim helped bang pd-nim and they managed to get his mens without alarming him."

"but when the news came out that lisa and i are dating, he also founds out that jyp helped our pd-nim so he immediately confirmed that lisa and i are really dating."

"i was really mad at him so i told bang pd-nim that i will personally confirm that you and i are dating." he said and sat on the bed and wiped the side of my mouth with his thumb.

"i saw it, but i focused on your fans' comments on that article." i said. "anyways, do you have my phone?"

"yes i have but i'm not going to let you use it." i pouted. "waeyo? i'm just going to check my social media accoun--"

"no is a no, jeon tzuyu."

i felt my cheeks heated up. "yah!! i'm no jeon!"

"you will be soon." he smirked. "anyways, i will not give you your phone. i deactivated your instagram account because they keep sending you death threats."

"i know."

"no go continue--"

"jungkook? are you--OH MY GOD TZUYU!!!" nayeon and dahyun unnie ran towards me and hugged me. "unnie ani, the plate--" jungkook took the plate from my hands.

"what's happening--OMO!! TZUYU, YOU'RE FINALLY AWAKE!!" the other unnies ran towards me and joined the hug. "you're finally okay!!" nayeon unnie started to tear up. "you scared the hell out of us when you fainted."

"i'm fine." i managed to answer even though they are squeezing me. "fine?! are you serious?! may i remind you that the doctor said that you fainted because you didn't ate ANY food since you came back because your date got cancelled!"

"i'm fine now okay." i said. they broke the hug. "we bought some food since we're on our way to practice. pd-nim said this is our last performance for our comeback so we can take care of you."

"yah why did you--HYUNGS! TZUYU IS FINALLY AWAKE!!"

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG! WHY DID YOU SHOUTED IT ON THE HALLWAY?!" jeongyeon unnie shouted. "mian!" taehyung oppa smiled at me. "you hungry? we also bought food!"

"ah thank goodness, you're awake." the other oppas started to enter the room. hoseok oppa closed the door as soon as yoongi oppa enters.

"we're also on our way to practice and it's also our last performance." namjoon oppa said.

"you should eat what we bought first because we are your unnies." jihyo unnie smiled. "eat ours at lunch tzu."

"aren't you guys forgetting something?" jungkook asked all of them as he crossed his arms. his hyungs laughed at him. "mian, come here and eat."

the unnies started to feed me by the food they bought, even jeongyeon unnie fed me, i wasn't expecting her doing this to me since she hates these kind of stuffs.

guess i'm an exception for that.

it's 8:24 when jihyo unnie said they need to go now and practice. also the oppas.

"don't forget to eat so many food later okay." nayeon unnie said. "we also bought two packs of bread for you, tzuyu. we know that you love bread more than jungkook." jin oppa said making us laughed while their maknae glared at him.

they bid their goodbyes and finally exited my room.

"what do you wanna do?" he asked. "sleep again." i answered. "i'll do the same."

"well okay. we both really need sleep because you have dark circles under your eyes." i pointed it. "like you don't." i laughed. "are you going to sleep in that position?" i nodded. "it's comfortable." i answered.

how i wish he can sleep beside me, but the bed isn't that big. "tzu."

"yes jagi?" i looked at him as i fixed the blanket, he held my hand and stared at me. "wae?"

"jagiya, always remember this."

"i love you, and." he stopped. "and?"

"i'll fight for you even if the whole world is against for the both of us." he hugged me again. "i'll fight for you too, jagiya." i said and kissed his cheeks. he smiled and sat down on the chair. "sleep, jagi. i'm here don't worry."

i smiled and closed my eyes.

bts.jeonjk

jeonjk

bts.jeonjk
tzuyu.chou  i'll fight for you, because i love you.