48

BTS' Jungkook posted three photos of him and TWICE's Tzuyu while they were in the hospital.

Before the news of them dating, we can see that Jungkook is a boyfriend material and he really is!

He posted a picture first of Tzuyu holding his hand. The second picture is them hugging each other on her hospital bed, taken by his member--Taehyung. And the last picture is him looking at Tzuyu while she's sleeping.

They look so sweet in the photos!

bangpink @lilikookie
Ew. She looks so ugly!

bangtan @joonie
Gosh! Why is he posting these kind of pictures?!

bangtanpink @lalikookie
If the girl is Lisa it will surely trend!

bang! tan! @jungkookie
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK!! DELETE THAT PHOTOS!!!

tzuyu

i'm already back to the dorm after i got discharged two days ago. we already finished eating dinner and we're just waiting for jungkook to fetch me.

he asked jyp pd-nim if i can stay with him for a while and pd-nim agreed. they'll increase the numbers of the guards that are guarding his apartment. for our safety.

the oppas said that some sasaengs got past thru the guards that are guarding their dorm but they immediately took them away. they keep shouting that jungkook is theirs, not mine. that i doesn't deserve him.

"he's on his way here. he bought some snacks!!" momo unnie started to jump. "i hope he bought jokbal!"

"where's your suitcase tzu?" jeongyeon unnie asked me. i pointed my suitcase beside the door. i brought so many clothes since he told pd-nim that i won't stay there for a week only.

though i can use his clothes, especially his hoodies which i prefer more than mine. it's his and it fits my body perfectly!

ding dong...

"he's here!" momo unnie excitedly said. i stand up and went to the door and opened it. his smile grew even wider when i showed up.

"i bought jokbal since hoseok hyung told me you're craving for it again." he said to momo unnie who's smiling so wide.

"thank you!" she said. "thanks for this, jungkook-ah." nayeon unnie said as she took the plastics from his hands.

"where's my phone?" i asked. "why?"

"i wanna use it." i answered. "no."

"ehh waee?" i pouted at him. "tch. i left it on my apartment. i'll give it to you later." i smiled at his answer and hugged him.

"um did we came at the wrong time?" we all looked at the door and saw blackpink.

"nini!" nayeon unnie ran towards jennie unnie and hugged her. "jisoo-ah, chaeyoungie, lili!" she hugged the four of them. the other unnies hugged them also.

"chaeyoung unnie!" chae unnie ran towards to rosé unnie.

"anyways, why didn't you told us you're going here? it's already night." nayeon unnie said.

i broke the hug when lisa looked at me. "tzuyu." she smiled. i walked towards her and hugged her. and yes, the both of us are close.

"hi tzu." i also hugged rosé unnie.

"we overhead some of our staff that pd-nim wanted jimin and jungkook sunbaemin to date me and lisa." rosé unnie said. "and we heard the news."

"i'm sorry about our fans behavior." lisa said. "and when he confirmed that jungkook sunbaemin and i are dating, the unnies and i are really shocked."