62

tzuyu

MAMA 2023 ended 2 hours ago. Our fans loved our collaboration and when we checked our cellphones to see their reactions, we are already trending again.

most of them loved the part where momo unnie and hoseok oppa danced, and when they sang 'knock knock'. because of yoongi oppa's 'knock knock', their fans are complaining why they give that line to him because he freaking stole their hearts.

since the next award show that we will attend will be next week, jungkook and i will leave tonight. i an now currently in my room, still packing my things.

i called my parents and informed them that his parents wants to meet mine. eomma said that they'll be in busan tomorrow afternoon.

i finally closed my suitcase as i was finished packing. i stood up and changed my clothes into a comfortable one.

their manager is going to drop us at the train station so they are probably on their way here to our dorm now.

i grabbed my suitcase and exited my room. i saw my unnies watching a movie, i think it's a scary movie again because i saw how scared momo unnie is.

before i can sit down beside dahyun unnie, the door bell rang. he's here.

"he's here, unnies. bye." i waved at them. "take care!" jeong unnie shouted.

i walked towards the door and opened it. "ready?" he asked. i nodded. "i bought snacks for the girls." he handed me the two big plastics that he is holding.

"i smell something." i heard momo unnie said. "jokbal!!" she ran towards us. "thanks jungkook!!" she said. the other unnies ran towards here. "wow, this is a lot."

"we're going now." i told them. he grabbed the handle of my suitcase and held my hand with his other hand as we walked outside our dorm. "annyeonghaseyo." i greeted their manager. "annyeong, tzu." he greeted back.

"you didn't left anything?" he asked. i nodded. "alright let's go." their manager started to drive.

"eomma told me that they are going to be in busan tomorrow afternoon." i said. he nodded.

since it was almost 12, we arrived at the train station in no time. we bid our goodbye to their manager as we walked inside to buy tickets.

it was almost 4 in the morning when we arrived in their house. his brother accompanied us to his room as he was the only person who is still awake.

it was 9 in the morning when i woke up. i went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth before i go downstairs.

i tied my hair into a messy bun before wiping my face, after that, i went down and saw them having breakfast.

"good morning, tzuyu!" his mother greeted me. "good morning, eomma." i greeted her back and sat beside jungkook who started to put pancakes on my plate.

"where are your parents, tzu?" his brother asked. "i think they are on their way here." i answered. "did you already planned your wedding?"

i almost choked on my food. "a-aniyo." i answered. jungkook chuckled. "we'll be married soon, don't worry."

"he's just excited because he wants to see his grandchildren before he dies."

and there, after his mom said that, i choked. jungkook immediately gave me a glass of water while his brother laughed. "eomma." he said. "we're still not thinking about having kids."

"oh." his mother laughed nervously. "sorry, tzu. i'm also excited."

"unless if she wants now." i glared at jungkook. "let's continue eating so we can prepare for our lunch with her parents later." his father said.