13

third person

2018

"song od the yeard award goes to..."

"twice! chukkhamnida!"

the girls were shock but they stand up to recieve their award, you can clearly see that the girls didn't epect winning song of the year award in mama for the third time.

they were the first artist to win song of the year award for three consecutive years. she was happy, of course! their group has earned another daesang!

she can see how their leader trued her best to prevent her tears from falling. "hana dul set, one in a million, annyeonghaseyo! twice imnida."

their fans kept on shouting when jihyo delivered her speech. the other members are also tearing up and she's doing her best not to cry, she's there, standing while listening to their leader's speech.

after that, she was given a chance to say something. she delivered her speech in chinese by thanking their fans, their pd-nim, their producers.

"kamsahamnida!"

"once saranghae!" the other girls shouted before they leave the stage and went back to their seat.

"i can't believe this! this is too unreal!" sana said while wiping her tears. she stared at their award. it's so precious.

"it's now the time to announce the winner of the last daesang!"

"artist of the year award goes to..."

"bangtan sonyeondan!! chukkhamnida!"

she was also shock, her boyfriend's group recieved another daesang! they stand up and bowed to them. the boys are shock too!

when they arrived on the stage, hoseok had the chance to say something.

and when they told all the artist, the fans and the mc's about what they are going through, they started to tear up. even nayeon was caught wiping her tears.

the boys talked about disbanding and she was shock to hear this.

her boyfriend never told her about this.

aish! why didn't he tell me about this?! i'm such a bad girlfriend! she thought. and then she saw how he grabbed taehyung's head and put it on his shoulder as his hyung is crying so bad.

hoseok was also crying while delivering his speech and the other members are comforting him.

"ARMY KAMSAHAMNIDA!!"

they clapped for them, before they leave the stage, they did their group hug.

i'm gonna talk to him about this! she thought.

"i didn't know that they are thinking of disbanding." chaeyoung whispered to her. "i know and he didn't even tell me about this."

"maybe he doesn't want to be a burden, because we have been also busy." dahyun said. "well you should talk to him about this after this ends."

she nodded. "i know, i'll talk to him." she answered.

she knew how tired they were! going away for their world tours, coming back because of award shows, coming back because they are releasing a new song! and they didn't even gave them any clues that they wanted to disband!

and now, she knew that bangtan sonyeondan is the best boyband for the third generation groups. they really worked hard to prove to the world that even though they came from a small company, they will prove that they can go to the top.

and then soon, the event ended.

the girls walked straigth to their room. their manager opened the door and welcomed them.

"chukkahae!" they said, the boys are still crying. "i think we don't deserve this." namjoon said. "don't be sunbae! you guys deserve that award! you all really worked hard!"

"and nayeon cried a little while listening to hoseok sunbaemin's speech." jeongyeon said. she saw him. he's at the corner of the room.

she went towards him. "jagi.."

"we don't deserve that award jagi, we--" and before he can finish, she hugged him. "go cry, i can be your shoulder don't worry."

"chukkahae jagiya, you guys deserve this." she said, trying to make him feel better.

"i'm still sad because you didn't tell me about this."

"i don't wanna be a burden to you, you worked hard more than me." he cried. "no jagi, we both worked hard, but you're the one who worked hard even more. your group worked hard more than our group did."

"you're not a burden to me, jagi, i can be your shoulder okay, i'm always here for you." her words made him cried even more. she heard him sobbing.

"we're just really tired, jagi. that's why we talked if we should disband but our fans would not like it so that's why we kept on fighting."

"i know, jagi. your fans are your energy that's why you overwork yourself last year right." she giggled. "your my energy too, jagi."

"i know, jagi. you're my energy too." she said. "you deserved this jagiya, you deserved this, your group deserves this okay, next time, if you have a problem, please do not hesitate to call me or text me, i'm always here for you even though we both have a busy schedule."

he then broke the hug and wiped his tears. she smiled thinking that he was really cute, his eyes are already puffy from crying, she helped him wipe his tears with a smile on her facem "saranghaeyou, jagi." she said, and then he smiled and kissed her forehead. "nado saranghae, jagi. thank you for being here." and then he pulled her into a hug.

"look at our maknaes having their own moment at the corned of the room." she leaned on his shoulder and looked back to their members.

"you two look really cute!" sana commented. "yeah and you and jin hyung too!" taehyung said that made her blushed.

and then they started teasing them. it all started when they became an mc to an award show. and then boom! they started to develop some feelings to each other.

jin even went to their dorm to borrow sana so they can talk about what's happening to the both of them.

"awww our sana is blushing." jihyo teased and laughed.

"jagi." she said. "hm?"

"do you think sana unnie and jin sunbaemin will be together?" she asked and looked at him. he's already calmed down. thank god for that.

"hmm.. jin hyung is always updated about your schedules and we caught him smiling so wide when he's alone. just like me when i realized that i am inlove with you."

"aww that's cute." she said.

"oh my god! good thing my kids are here!" their manager said. oh right! they forgot to tell their manager.

"let's go so you the nine of you can rest now."

"as well as the boys."

"jagi i need to go." she said. "let's meet tomorrow jagi."

"eh? but you're tired."

he smiled and held her hands. "when it comes to you, i will never be tired, jagi."

and her cheeks reddened after that making him chuckle.

oh my god, jeon jungkook! she thought. "i'll text you jagiya, saranghae." and then he kissed her on the lips.

"YAH STOP!!"

"OMO!!"

"THAT'S BANGTAN SONYEONDAN'S MAKNAE!"

he pulled out after a few more seconds, smirking at her. "nado saranghae, jagi." she smiled and kissed his cheek. she stand up and followed her unnies.

gosh jeon jungkook!! you made me feel once again that i'm the luckiest girl in the whole world! she thought.