12

third person

2018

it was already november. and they came back with their new song 'yes or yes'. they still haven't performed their new song, their first time performing it will be on MGA.

and the boys is also present.

she was half excited, half nervous. the boys still haven't listened since they were busy performing.

going here, after 2 days of concert, they will go immediately to the next place to prepare. it was really tired for them but whenever she watches some clips from their concert that ARMYs posted, they are really happy to meet them and to perform infront of them.

"girls, kaja, we need to rehearse for your performance and we need to shoot a special video before you perform yes or yes." their manager said. the girls stood up and went outside and went inside their van.

she also heard that her boyfriend will collaborate with one of his favorite artist, he also covered this song with jimin. the singer of 'we don't talk anymore'---charlie puth. she was happy for him.

"tzuyu-ahhh!! does jungkook already know that you're gonna sing first after mina finish saying 'hey boy, look, i'm gonna make this simple for you, you got two choices, yes or yes'." the van was filled by the girls laughter. nayeon had a hard time copying mina since she just started studying english, as well as the others.

since he's also studying english, when he calls, they would study together until it's their time to rest for their next concert. he always made sure that he calls her whenever their concert ends.

------

it was the time for MGA. and she's nervous because they are gonna watch them perform.

they already saw each other at the red carpet, before they left the mini stage, they arrived and she knew he saw her.

"fighting, tzuyu." she said to herself. they heard the audience laughed, maybe the scene where dahyun needs to choose between her and sana, and when nayeon went to them to serve their order, dahyun chose her, so she and sana spilled the juice they drank.

"twice twice kaja!" they whispered and prepared.

"hey boy." the crowd shouted. "look, i'm gonna make this simple for you, you got two choices."

"yes or yes."

she did her best to perform the song without any mistakes, and she is sure that her unnies did their best too.

"hanaman seontakhe eoseo yes or yes!" they posed for their final position. the crowd clapped and shouted their group's name. when the lights went out, they made their way to the backstage. to rest for a while and then went to their seats next with the other idols.

and their seat is next to the boys seats. after their staffs took care of them for a little while, they finally walk out from the stage and went to their seats.

the boys saw them and congratulate them in a way where the fans will not notice it immediately.

and suddenly, she became worried. he seems tired.

what happened? she thought. he's not smiling, he's just staring at the stage, she knew he noticed that her group is coming to their seats but he showed no reaction.

"waeyo?" jihyo asked her. "i think he's not okay." she whispered. "ask him later." she nodded and followed her leader.

and soon, the event finally ended. after interacting with their fans for a while, they went straight to their room to rest.

more awarding shows to attend after this. she thought as soon as she sat down on the sofa. after this, they need to perform 'yes or yes' on music shows before performing again the song on the upcoming award shows.

then they heard a knock. "twice you have some visitors."

since she was really tired, she kept her eyes closed and just let her unnies handle this.

"chukkahae twice!!" then she opened her eyes when she heard that voice.

"sunbaemins."jihyo greeted and bowed. "you guys did a wonderful performance."

"i was really surprise when yes or yes finally came." hoseok commented. "the choreo is hard!"

"neee..."

"your vocals improved! but dahyun-ssi doesn't have enough line."

"gwaenchanha, i still enjoyed it, i have many lines in our other songs anyways." dahyun answered and gave her genuine smile.

"and tzuyu-ssi! we're surprise when you sang after mina!" namjoon said. she smiled at them but she is sure that it is a weak smile.

first, she was worry about his condition, and second, she was tired.

"you two need to talk, jungkook go to our room." jin said. he looked at her and then walked out. she sighed and followed him.

did i do something wrong? she thought. she walked faster when she saw him opened the door of their room. she went inside and he immediately closed the door.

and before she can say anything, he pushed her to the wall and hugged her.

"bogoshipeo." he whispered. she hugged him back, whispering. "nado."

she broke the hug and looked at him. "what happened?" she asked. he answered her with full explanation. she carefully caress his cheek.

"that explains why you are tired." she said and smiled. "you should rest after this, let's just talk tomorrow thru phone--"

"ani, i'll fetch you tomorrow."

"jagi ani, you need rest, after this, you guys will leave korea for your concert tour." she said. "ani, i insist. i really missed you, i'll fetch you with my car don't worry."

he's in pain yet he's still stubborn, tch tch. jeon jungkook indeed. she thought.

she hugged him. "if that's what you want but promise me you'll rest inmediately, just text me when you arrive home and after that, nothing more."

"arasseo." he said and pushed her away a little, he cupped her cheeks and immediately kissed her.

and she felt how he really missed her.

"yah where are you---OMO! JUNGKOOK MIANHAE!!" they broke the kiss and looked at the door.

"V HYUNG!!" he shouted. she giggled at them.

"what happened?" the boys came in one by one. "he just disturbed us."

then the boys laughed. "don't worry kook, you two will be alone together, no one will disturb you if you pick the right place."

"kookie! mian!!" he pouted to his hyung.

such a cutie. she thought.

"anyways tzu, jihyo told us to tell you that you need to go back now, you need to go back to your dorm immediately to rest."

she nodded. "i'll be going now sunbaes." she bowed at them. "i'll see you tomorrow." she pecked a kiss on his cheek. "saranghae, jagi."

"nado." he answered. she then left their room and went back to theirs.

"oh tzu! you're here! go change now!" nayeon gave her her things and pushed her to the restroom.

she just followed and changed.

---------

she smiled when she recieves his message. well, it's not him who typed this but it was send through his number.

hoseok said that he fell asleep as soon as they got home. she just replied 'thanks sunbae for telling me, chukkahae, rest well.'

she put her phone onto the mini table beside her bed and lied down.

aahhh... i can't wait to spend my time with him tomorrow after waiting for him for more than a month. she thought.