57

tzuyu

#JeonTzuyu trends worldwide after BTS' Jungkook finally proposed to TWICE's Tzuyu in their concert in Taiwan!

Taiwanese fans of the monster KPOP Girl Group--TWICE, confirmed that Jungkook planned this. An hour before the concert started, they played a video while playing TWICE's song so Tzuyu won't get suspicious because the song stopped.

It was said that their fans should sing their song--The Best Thing I Ever Did when the instrumental of the song started as it was part of the plan.

The plan which is he is going to propose to her infront of her family who attended the concert.

BTS and SEVENTEEN'S Jeonghan and Dino are also present as the two boys are friends with BTS and the girls.

Click the link for the full video of Jungkook's proposal!

Congratulations to Jungkook and Tzuyu!!

bangtwice wins! @godjihyo
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TWO OF YOU!! WAAA!! TZUKOOK NATION WE WON!!

twiceismyreligion @jeongyeoniee
CONGRATS OUR DEAR MAKNAE!!!

bangtwiceu @namhyocouple
I can't believe Tzuyu is the first one who gets married!
bangtantwice @sajinislove
replying to @namhyocouple
IKR!! I'M SO HAPPY!! HER REACTION IS REALLY PRICELESS!!

bangtanboys @yeontanie
I'M SO HAPPY FOR OUR JUNGKOOK!! HE'S GOING TO BE A PERFECT HUSBAND TO TWICE'S TZUYU!!

vkookonly @vkookislife
CONGRATS OUR MAKNAE!!!

nambooty @namtiddies
I HEARD THAT THE RINGS COSTS A MILLION DOLLARS!!
nam_tiddies @namjoontop!!!
replying to @namtiddies
hOlY sHiT

Trends For You

1 #JEONTZUYU
2 #CONGRATULATIONSTZUKOOK
3 #BANGTWICE
4 #TZUKOOKWINS!

"you looked really happy." i looked at him as he sat beside me. he immediately wrapped his arm around my waist as he looked into my phone.

we're already back at the hotel and i still can't believe that i'm already engaged to him.

"why wouldn't i?" i asked and turned off my phone. "the ring is so beautiful."

"mingyu, taehyung hyung, hoseok hyung, dino and jeonghan accompanied me when i bought this." he said. "jin hyung almost fainted when i told him that this costs a million dollars." he added.

"of course, jagi. don't you realized that you spent so much money just for this ring?" i asked.

he pecked at my lips. "if it's for you, i don't care, as long as you're with me."

the door of my hotel room opened. "the van's ready." jihyo unnie smiled. "alright, we'll be there." i said and put my my phone on my purse and stood up and grabbed my coat.

we got out of the room and went downstairs and saw all of them waiting for us. "how i wish yoongi will also buy a ring like that for me." nayeon unnie said. "i'm not gonna spent my money for a ring that costs a million dollars, nayeon."

"i'm gonna buy a ring that costs three million dollars for you." yoongi oppa continued.

"remember what the grandpa said!" nayeon unnie shouted before she entered the van.

i sat at the back of the van with dahyun unnie.

"aww look at the ring, taehyungie. it looks so pretty." dahyun unnie said. "i accompanied jungkook when he bought it."