31

third

#LisKook trended worldwide after Dispatch revealed pictures of a couple having a stroll in Han River.

AFTER Dispatch revealed pictures of the couple they caught, fans--ARMYBlinks specifically--startes trending #LisKook as they say that it was BTS' Jungkook and Blackpink's Lisa.

ARMYs eagle eyes noticed that it was BTS' Jungkook as he was wearing his favorite bucket hat and the tattoos in his hand.

Some says the girl is Red Velvet's Yeri and GFriend's Eunha but as you stare at the picture closely, the girl's height is close to the boy. Which fans think it was really Blackpink's Lisa.

Dispatch hasn't revealed any details about the picture they revealed but fans especially ARMYBlinks are waiting for their details.

jeongyeon threw her phone, good thing it landed on momo's thighs. making her jump a little.

"these shippers need to stop!" she angrily said. "bangtanpink is also trending." dahyun informed.

"she doesn't want to eat lunch." nayeon told them and put the tray into the center table.

"it's almost 2!" sana said. "should we lie once jungkook calls us?" momo asks. "i think." chaeyoung answers.

"i'll go and try to make her eat." jihyo said and took the tray and went upstairs.

and as if on cue, tzuyu's phone rang. "oh no oh no, eottoke?!" sana panicked. "just answer it calmly!"

nayeon took tzuyu's phone and answered it. "h--"

"how is she? did she ate her lunch?" jungkook cutted her.

she nervously looked around and jihyo came into the living room in the perfect time. holding the tray that contains tzuyu's lunch. "yeah she did."

"you guys didn't let her use her phone right?"

"no, don't worry. we are her unnies for nothing." she said.

"i'll call later again." and before nayeon can answer, jungkook ended the call.

"we really need to make sure that tzuyu eats her lunch." she told them.

she reads the fans' comments again for the fifth time. she sighed and turned her phone and hugged her pillow.

she used her old phone to check the fans' comments whenever koreaboo posted an article regarding to the pictures, since her unnies took her phone because jungkook told them so.

"i want to eat." she whispered to herself but she doesn't have the energy to stand up. instead, she checked her phone again.

at the same time, jeongyeon and jihyo are on their way to her room, trying to make her eat her lunch this time. jeongyeon slowly opened the door, seeing her scrolling through her old phone.

"CHOU TZUYU!!" her eyes widened as she turned it off and hide it under her pillows.

"u-unnie--"

jihyo put the tray on the table. "tzuyu.."

"i know, i'm s-sorry. i-i can't help it." she stuttered. the two older girls looked at each other and sighed. "tzu, you don't want jungkook to go here right?"

"i don't."

"then please follow him. he's already worried about you. it's almost their concert." jeongyeon said before walking towards her and grabbed her phone under her pillows.

"this is just a challenge for the both of you okay." jihyo told her and smiles. "it's going to be okay."

"eat your lunch, tzu. and after that, go down, the others misses your presence." jeongyeon smiled. "ara."

jihyo patter her shoulder and stands up. jeongyeon opened the door and the two went out.

"that's tzuyu's old phone." momo said. "she's using it and we caught her using it."

"so is the mission succesful?" they nodded. the other girls sighed in relief.

----------

jungkook

"did you all saw this already? koreaboo posted an article 7 hours ago." jimin hyung informed. it's already 9:30 in the evening and we're eating dinner.

after what he said, i grabbed my phone and searched the article. i can easily find it since it's trending.

after reading it, i immediately called tzuyu.

"how is she?" i asked.

"i'm okay." a small smile appears in my lips as i heard her voice. "we just finished eating dinner, we watched the concert, you did great."

"we're eating dinner right now." i informed. the hyungs looked at me, they immediately realized that i am talking to tzuyu. they gave a smile, v hyung even mouthed 'finally'.

i stand up and went to the balcony. "do you feel okay now?"

"a little, the unnies are here don't worry." she answered. "you can't stop me from worrying. sana and jeongyeon sneaked into your room last night, they heard you sobbing."

"so that's why i heard something fell off last night. sana unnie maybe bumped her head at the table." i chuckled. "i miss you, jk." i kinda lost myself because of her sudden confession. "i miss you too."

"can't we just tell the public that we're dating?"

"we can." i answered. "soon. we just need to wait for the right time."

i heard her sigh. "it's going to be okay jagi. i'm here."

"i know."

"tzuyu? wanna join us? we're gonna watch a movie?" i heard mina's voice. "sure unnie, i'll come."

"yeah you should go." i said. "wait for my call tomorrow."

"saranghae."

"nado." she hummed, i ended the call, i went back to the dining area.

"so?"

"she's okay. the girls are about to watch a movie." i told them. "how's your girl's creepy stalker, yoongi hyung?"

"if he makes one mistake, he'll be in jail." he answered. "i ask pd-nim if he can pay someone who can watch him."

"hyung's really inlove with nayeon."

"but always remember that i, jung hoseok is min yoongi's first love." hoseok hyung said. "first love never dies."

"yeah but in this case, yes it does." v hyung said making hoseok hyung face-palmed.

"taehyung is jealous! because you two kissed and you--OUCH!!"

"FORGET IT!!!"

"i thought we're bringing our pasts--"

"jimin shouted jungkook's name so loud because he's always teasing him."

"HYUNG!!"

"yoongi hyung stole--"

"SHUT UP!!"

i chuckled, along with jin hyung. i was about to say something when my phone beeped.

from: jagiyaaaa
we might sleep late, the movie is good even though we just started watching it. i love you, jagi.

-end-

i smiled again. my tzuyu is finally fine.