35

tzuyu

"bangtan sonyeondan! chukkahamnida!" we clapped our hands as we watch them smiled even more.

it's their 10th win, and yes, they started to win against us, of course, ARMYs always wanted them to win.

we actually won against them 3 days ago, making it our 6th win and after that, no progress.

we clapped at them again after they said thank you to their fans. as their song started, we started to walk towards the backstage. we bowed at them and congratulate them in the way where our fans won't notice something.

"is something wrong to nayeon unnie?" i asked and wiped my sweats. "she looks like in a bad mood, why?"

"haven't you seen the news?" my eyebrows forrowed, sana unnie laughed at me. "of course, she didn't. she's busy having a sweet talk with her jagiya."

"what news?" i asked. momo unnie opened her phone and pressed an app.

BTS' Suga and IU confirmed to collaborate.

WHAT?!

"when did they posted this?" i asked. is that why he was so happy 2 days ago?! because he knows that IU sunbaemin will collaborate with his hyung?!

"hm... 10 minutes ago." they smirked. "oooh, looks like tzuyu is gonna be in a bad mood too." they laughed.

"oppa kept it a secret to unnie?" i asked. "unfortunately, yes. nayeon unnie was mad because he didn't said anything to her about this. ya know she's a really big fan of IU sunbae."

"and jungkook too!!"

they laughed out loud. making the other unnies look at us. "wae?"

"tzuyu's jealous!" i frowned at them and grabbed my bag and went inside the restroom.

i can't believe he didn't tell me anything about this! i have the rights to know!

IU sunbaemin is just his ideal type while i am the girlfriend!!

------

"seriously?!" jimin and v hyung laughed together. "wae?"

"the girls chatted a really good news in the group chat." jimin hyung smirked at me, making me arch my eyebrow.

something's fishy. "i'm gonna go now, nayeon is already on her way to their dorm." yoongi hyung grabbed his bag and went outside.

"tch tch. he knows nayeon is a big fan of IU sunbaemin." namjoon hyung said. "go check the groupchat, jk!" v hyung laughed.

i shake my head as i opened my phone.

girlcrush
yah where's yoongi?

god of destruction
already followed her.

godjihyo
@bunnykook you might want to explain something to your girl also.

huh? what happened? "we're gonna pray for you, don't worry." jimin hyung smiled at me. "i'm in." hoseok hyung said.

bunnykook
why? something happened?

girlcrush
yas boi HAHAHA!

momo.exe
you see, tzuyu is....

yodatzu
JUST SHUT IT UNNIES!!

something is not right, she's in a bad mood i think. i stand up. "hyung you brought my car right?" i asked our manager. "yeah."