65

jungkook

the reception went well, for my wife. for me? i don't think so. the hyungs revealed some of my secrets. and tzuyu? she's laughing so hard at me while the hyungs are telling them about it.

except yoongi hyung who didn't gave a fuck. he just congratulated us and told us his wish for the both of us and that's all.

it's already 6 in the evening and we're still stuck here inside the reception venue. the reporters and the fans followed when they saw how the hyungs pushed yoongi hyung to nayeon when she caught the boquet that tzuyu threw. and now, they're currenlty trending.

tzuyu and i went out first, i opened the car door and told her to get inside first. she waved at the fans and the reporters before going in inside. i waved at the fans and the reporters like what she did before going inside.

"do you want to get changed into some comfortable clothes before we go to the airport?" i asked her as i looked at the off-shoulder dress she is wearing. before we went to the reception venue, we went to the hotel first so she can change.

she shook her head. "aniyo, i'm fine." she answered as she moved closer and leaned on my shoulder, making my heart beat goes faster.

i wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer. "are we going to use your group's private plane?" she asked. i hummed in reponse.

and a few seconds later, i felt that she fell asleep. i kissed her forehead as i looked outside.

an hour later, we've arrived at the airport. "baby, wake up." i said as i caress her cheek. "hmm.. what?"

"we're here at the aiport, you can continue sleeping at the plane." i said. i opened the door and went out.

instead of going inside in the main entrance, i requested that we should enter in private, to avoid the reporters and fans, i think who followed us.

we went inside the plane immediately, she sat on the chairs while i helped some of the crews to put our suitcases inside the plane. when i went back to her, i saw her sleeping already. i asked one of the crews to get me a blanket for her.

i covered her with blanket before making some coffee for me, i had a good night sleep last night so i don't want to sleep on our way to tainan.

and i'm sure that the both of us will have a really really good sleep later.

tzuyu just woke up when the plane landed in tainan. "did you had a good sleep?" i asked as we made our way out of the plane.

"yep!" she answered, i held her hand as we continued to walk.

both of our fans and the reporters greeted us, we waved and bowed at them. a few minutes later, tzuyu's parents' personal car arrived.

"where are we going to eat dinner?" she asked. "it's almost nine, let's just eat inside our hotel room."

"since i know all the places we'll visit tomorrow, i'll be your tour guide." she smiled at me. fuck, that smile that i always love.

"should i pay you then?" i asked. "hmm.... what will you pay though?" she asked. i smirked. "what's with the smirk, jeon jungkook?"

"nothing." i answered. she raised her eyebrow at me and she then rolled her eyes making me chuckle.

we arrived at the hotel after 30 minutes of ride. once we arrived inside our room, tzuyu jumped on the bed while i called for someone to cook dinner for the both of us.

"stop jumping and change, mrs. jeon." i told her and crossed my arms. "ani." she answered and continued to jump. "take a picture of me first, i wanna post it in my instagram later." she pleaded and smiled at me.