28

tzuyu

"an hour break." as soon as we heard our staff, we sat down on the stage.

jeongyeon and nayeon unnie buried their faces on their knees, while the rest of us continued to catch our breaths.

we've been practicing since yesterday. we have 2 more days to practice before the concert, and we wanted it to be perfect.

"tzu." one of the staffs handed me a bottle of water. i mumbled a thank you and drink it immediately.

"ah, my legs hurt already." sana unnie complained. "same here, and also my arms." chaeyoung unnie added.

"girls listen, this is for our fans, we're having a whole day practice since yesterday for them okay. cheer up." jihyo unnie smiled at us.

another staff went to us and gave us two boxes of tissues. i grabbed the other one and pulled out some tissues and started to wipe my sweats.

my eyelids are starting to get heavier and heavier. "you know you can take a short nap tzu, nayeon unnie fell asleep." i looked at momo unnie.

"alright, unnie." i answered and lied down on the stage like nayeon unnie's position and closed my eyes.

----

"twice break time is over!! wake up!!" i opened my eyes immediately and sat up. WE ALL FELL ASLEEP?!

"unnie ireona..." i slowly shake sana unnie who's sleeping beside me. "ani.."

"aish." i stand up and went to jihyo unnie. "unnie ireona."

"oh, the break time is already over?" i helped her to stand up. i also shaked jeongyeon unnie who's beside her.

as soon as the other unnies stands up, we started to stretch. "that's a good sleep though." mina unnie said.

"twice get in your positions now!!"

---------

exactly at 1:45 AM, we entered our dorm. i jumped onto the sofa with dahyun and sana unnie. "i'm too tired to walk upstairs."

"let's sleep here!" chaeyoung unnie suggested. "who sleeps in the carpet?!" chaeyoung, mina, nayeon and jihyo unnie raised their hands. "give us some pillows." nayeon unnie said as she lies down on the carpet. while jeongyeon and momo unnie lied down on the sofa. i'm stuck between dahyun and sana unnie, i can't even move because dahyun unnie fell asleep already and she's sleeping on my shoulder, while sana unnie put her legs on me. jeong unnie helped me to fix our positions so we can sleep comfortably, i think.

"lay down on sana's legs." jeong unnie said as she puts the pillow in sana unnie's legs. "gomawo."

she helped me moved dahyun unnie so she can lay on my legs. "sleep." she gave me a small smile before going beside momo unnie.

and then i just realized that i am already sleeping like them.

-----------

"the girls didn't answered our calls eversince their practice started." jin hyung said as she closed the door.

i'm slightly worried about them, especially tzuyu. "their practice started at what time again?"

"8 am, since yesterday." jimin hyung answered.

we just talked for about a minute and she needed to end the call like yesterday. after the concert, i called her but she's not answering her phone.

"maybe they are tired, 'cause their concert finale is just around the corner. they have, i think 2 days or more or i don't know, aish!" hoseok hyung said. "jihyo said earlier that they wanted to perform this perfectly. you know, because mina is with them." namjoon hyung said.