24

tzuyu

"BRING THE PAIN OH YEAH!!" the unnies sang with jimin oppa.

we came back to korea to rest for a while 2 days ago. and it's a good thing that we came back when they also came back with their new song 'on'. we're watching the MV right now and the unnies cannot stop fangirling.

"WHOO THAT'S MY YOONGI!!" nayeon unnie shouted as soon as yoongi oppa started to rap.

"waa jinja! the chorus part is waa!!" jihyo unnie said. "i know right!! i want to cover it!!" momo unnie said.

"hey na na na.."

"GO TAEHYUNG-AH!!!" dahyun unnie shouted.

"oooohh dahyuniee." the unnies started to tease her. "find me and i'm gonna live with you."

"eh oh."

"yah mina, find jimin and his jams and he'll live with you." jeongyeon unnie said making us laugh.

"GO SEOKJINNIE!!" sana unnie cheered. is jungkook's lines are only the pre chorus part?

"nai gotongi ineun gosseo." i stared at the screen of our television when i heard his voice.

his angelic voice waa!!

"waa jungkook's voice is so good!!"

"my everything."

"WAAA JINJA!!"

"my blood and tears!!" OH MY GOD!! THAT IS SO HIGH!!

"WAIT I THINK HE HIT THE F5 NOTE!!"

"NO WONDER HE'S THE MAIN VOCALIST OF BANGTAN!!!"

"WAIT I'LL SEARCH IT!!" nayeon unnie said. "WAA AREN'T YOU PROUD TZU?!"

"i'm proud unnie! he hit the notes so good." i said.

"WAAAA THEIR DANCE BREAK WAA!!!" momo unnie started to jump.

my jagi is really good. he's too perfect!!

"YAH!! JEON JUNGKOOK REALLY HIT THE F5 NOTE!! AHH JINJA!!"

the unnies continued to shout until the video finally ended. "wait i'm gonna copy jungkook's high notes." nayeon unnie said and stand up.

it was really good when she sang the first lines. "GOO UNNIE!!"

"my blood and tears---"

"AHH JINJA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!"

sana unnie fell beside me. we continued to laugh harder while nayeon unnie kneeled on the ground and kept her head low.

"YAH JINJA!! HAHAHAHA!"

"WHY THE HELL DID YOUR VOICE CRACKED?!" jeongyeon unnie shouted while holding her phone. "i'm going to send this--"

"YAH YOO JEONGYEON!!!" they started to run around the living room while the rest of us continued to laugh.

"THEY SAW THE VIDEO CHECK IT OUT!!" jeongyeon unnie shouted. still laughing, i grabbed my phone from the center table and opened it.

girl crush sent a video

mochi
woah nayeon! is that you--

WHY DID YOUR VOICE CRACKED?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

worldwide handsome
YAH @nabongs 🐰 why did your voice cracked jinja!!

god of destruction
and the boys are laughing so hard right now because of the video.