9

third person

2018

"let's dance the night away!" she happily danced with the others as chaeyoung sang. onces are doing the fanchants.

they just won again, and here they are celebrating their win with their fans.

they came back with their new song 'dance the night away'. it's their second comeback in 2018.

"onceu saranghae!!" nayeon shouted and did a heart sign. when her part came, she excitedly sing it while dancing.

her vocals are now improving, she knows that she sometimes had a jard time singing while dancing since their songs are pitchy but when she and him meet, they always go to their practice room and she's gonna practice as it is his request.

dahyun excitedly sang her part in the bridge part of the song, she, momo and mina danced together. then sana saw them and joined in.

and when the last chorus part came, the other members joined.

"let's dance the night away."

"gomawo onceu!!!" they shouted and bowed. "kamsahamnida!!"

"saranghae!!"

they waved at their fans before finally going back stage. as soon as they got inside their room, their make up artist starts wiping their sweats.

the girls worked hard and for them, this is the hardest choreography. of course, they can't forget signal's since it was the hardest in 2017. when dance the night away came, jeongyeon had a hard time learning the choreography, actually, all of them but momo is the one who got it first, they had a hard time breathing whenever they danced in the chorus since it's really hard.

but they can overcome it with the help of their fans! atleast they can make their fans happy! they even saw some dance covers of onces.

"you girls worked hard, congratulations!" their manager clapped. after resting for a while, they posed for a picture to post in their instragram account.

"ahhh so tired." jeongyeon groaned. "so hot waa! unnie can you please put the temperature more higher?"

"eh okay."

"aahh that's good!"

"tzuyu, drink this." one make up artist handed her a drink. she was about to open the lid when she saw a sticky note.

chukkahae, jagiya, saranghae...

a smile formed in her lips.

unfortunately, the boys came back 2 months earlier than them, after the promotion of 'what is love' they came back with 'fake love'.

the continuation for the love yourself album. it started when they came back with 'dna' in 2017.

his vocals always amazes her and sometimes, she would envy him because she knows how stable he is singing his notes even though they are a little bit higher.

and there's a time when twice watched their music video, she saw how he purposely raised his shirt showing his abs. after seeing that, she searched through the internet and saw how ARMYs go wild.

she laughed at that thought and finally opened the lid and started drinking.

"twice, you have some visitors."

"just let them in, unnie." nayeon said with her weak voice. all of her unnies are catching their breath when they are finished performing and some are lying on the couch and on the ground