40

tzuyu

"aww look at our tzuyu, she's okay now." dahyun unnie teased as we got to our waiting room. we just finished performing.

"they finally talked again." jeong unnie teased. "hajima." i said. one of our make up artist went to me and wiped my sweats. she still needs to retouch my make up since we'll come out again for the interview.

"wake me up--" before nayeon unnie can continue, jeongyeon unnie started to sing wake me up. "yah! i said wake me up five minutes before the interview!" then she lied on the couch and covered her face using her arm.

i shake my head. "close your eyes now tzu." i followed her.

and then i suddenly realized that i fell asleep on the chair. i just woke up when mina unnie started to shake me, saying that the interview will start soon.

i checked my self at the mirror before following them. we met them on our way to the mcs who is going to interview us.

"you seem fine now." he smiled at me and walked towards me. "of course, jungkook. because you and her finally talked." jihyo unnie said.

i was about to say something when a staff came towards us. he simply moved away and pulled hoseok oppa beside him.

"annyeonghaseyo." we greeted the mcs. they bowed to us also.

"so who wants to answer our first question?" one of the mc asked. "jungkook-ah!" a voice caught our attentions. so he is also one of the mcs?

"mingyu!" they fist bumped and hugged each other. "annyeonghaseyo." we bowed at him too.

"sana-ah, you should answer the first. then momo, you'll answer the second--"

"eh?" we laughed at unnie's reaction. "and tzuyu-ah, you'll answer the third question." i nodded. nayeon, jeongyeon and jihyo unnie are at the top. while dahyun, chaeyoung and mina unnie are at the center while the three of us are at the front.

namjoon oppa was beside me but i heard jungkook whispered that he wants to answer the question that the mc will ask their group so namjoon oppa switched places with him.

i saw him smiling widely at the corner of my eye. mingyu laughed at him before walking towards him. "annyeong, tzuyu-ssi. i heard that you and this bunny have been together since 2017." he whispered. i giggled and nodded. "is he clingy?"

"yah."

"yeah he is." i answered. "yah." jungkook pouted.

"alright we're good now, let's start." mingyu smiled at us and went to our side.

"we're live in 3 2 1."

the mcs greeted at the camera first and talked about the group who is coming back, mingyu started to talk and introduced us. "hana dul set, one in a million, annyeonghaseyo, twice imnida." we greeted.

"dul set! bang! tan! annyeonghaseyo, bangtan sonyeondan!" they greeted. the mc started to ask questions to them first. they even asked them to sing a line from their song, being the main vocalist of the group, he was told to sing one of his lines.

and good thing, i stopped myself from smiling so wide when he sang, if not. their fans will suspect something again. we clapped as he finished singing.

"and now i'm here with twice! let me ask some questions!" mingyu cheerfully said.

he asked about our comeback song so sana unnie answered. he asked momo unnie if she can dance to our song while we sing.

"waa! momo-ssi really is the main dancer of twice!" he complimented. "kamsahamnida." momo unnie bowed. "tzuyu-ssi, can you sing a bit of your line in the song? your fans have been loving your song so much!"