4

third person

2017

time flies so fast and twice came back with their song 'knock knock'. and at the same time, bangtan sonyeondan is also back with their song 'spring day'. so she knows that they will meet in other music shows.

including this.

"twice." one of twice's staff called the girls attention. "you will have an interview with bangtan sonyeondan in 10 minutes."

hearing their group's name, her heartbeat increased. you can do this tzuyu! she thought.

"arasseo!" the girls answered.

"here's the script about the interview, make sure you guys memorized it." the staff handed them a paper. jihyo then took it from the staff's hand. "we're gonna leave you girls so you can all concentrate." they nodded.

one by one, the staffs leaves them. when they heard the door closed, they gathered around. "tzuyu-ah, what's your plan?" jeongyeon asked.

"i-im gonna ask him if we can meet after this." she answered. "you gonna need our help?"

"i-i can do this unnies." she answered. "well, we wish you a good luck then, i'll chat the other boys and tell them about this." sana said.

bangtan sonyeondan and twice got closer after new year happened. whenever he goes to their dorm, the other boys will also go to bond with the girls.

"omo! they have a practice after this!" sana announced. "well did you ask if they can help us?" jihyo asked. "nee.."

"oh! jin sunbaemin said they'll talk to their manager about this, as in now." she answered.

"well good luck our dear maknae!"

"chop chop girls! we have 7 minutes to prepare for this interview!"

----------

"twice this way." a staff guides them until they arrived into a room. bangtan sonyeondan is already there, waiting for them and the interviewers.

"annyeonghaseyo." they bowed and went to their places. she can still feel his gaze on her. of course, he'll do everything just to take a look on her.

"annyeong." the boys greeted them back, as if on cue, the 2 MCs arrived too.

"we'll start now."

the girls smiled. "in 3, 2, 1."

the MCs talked to each other first. "annyeonghaseyo!"

"dul set. bangtan! annyeonghaseyo! bangtan sonyeondan!"

"hana dul set. one in a million! annyeonghaseyo, twice imnida!"

after that, one of the MCs asked the boys to tell the viewers about their new song. jin and namjoon answered the MCs questions.

the MC then asked them to sing for them for a short snippet. namjoon then motioned the boys to sing.

the boys started singing, and twice are trying their best not to smile since jeongyeon is singing too. "bogoshipda."

"bogoshipda!" and then they felt the camera turned to their side, the others looked down while jeongyeon looked embarassed. eversince twice and bangtan sonyeondan got close, she and jimin are sometimes fighting about some stuffs.

"ohh, bogoshipda!" the MC sang making the boys laugh a little at her actions.

"bangtan sonyeondan, can you tell us how much you miss your fans?"